Fiverr Community Forum

Non buyer wants to file a complaint

I have an interesting situation. I had someone message me requesting a gig but she never placed an order. She said if I could wait for her for two weeks. Two weeks pass and she messages me again but I was unable to work at that time and things got crazy and did not message her back.

Flash forward one week and the buyer messages me again saying that I am I responsible and calling me names saying I delayed her work and that she is going to complain to Fiverr.

She never placed an order! I should have no responsibility to appease her requests. Wondering what I should do.

4 Likes

No order placed, no responsibility. The only responsibility is on the “non buyer” to find an artist. Ignore them. Block them. If they are speaking inappropriately, report them and smile.

1 Like

Welcome! :grinning:
This is really strange. Maybe some kind of joke?
Next time if she came back maybe you remind her that she has forgotten to tip you.
See what happen… :laughing:
Good luck and best wishes :v:

1 Like

Block her, if that is how they treat you now then imagine what it would be like to work with them. Also, report her for abusive language if she is name-calling.

4 Likes

There are some seriously crazy buyers out there this week!

Some people are just weird. The best thing you can do is ignore her and block her.

No order was placed. You have zero responsibility to her.

1 Like