NonResposive Buyer

tee_hi

Hi…I had a buyer place an order on the 3rd and I delivered in on the 4th, yet I haven’t heard back from them since. The order is due in 12 hrs, so I figure I’m good for having delivered on-time, but now what? Should I send a friendly reminder - ‘Hey, I hope you had a chance to listen to the song. If you’re dissatisfied in any way, let me know so I can revise it’ - or just leave it be? And if I leave it be and there’s still no response within the next 12 hrs, will it be considered “Done”?

I don’t know if it matters, but I know the buyer has been on at LEAST 3x since Sat.

Guest offlinehelpers

Thank you. Do you think I should nudge them or just let them be? As a new Seller, I could really use the Review.

Please don’t - have a read of this recent thread:

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Hi All, I wanted to know if there's any way to request feedback from a buyer at a later date whose order was marked complete automatically? I have around 5 orders which got marked automatically and I was thinking if I could get some feedback and...

Thank you. Do you think I should nudge them or just let them be? As a new Seller, I could really use the Review.

Ya! I’m new too, I have the same issue, but I did not knock her. After two and a half days, he came online and gave me review:slight_smile:

So, I suggest you to let the be… knocking buyers for review or money is also against T&C

Oh, ok. Thank you. I guess I’ll just do like the Beatles and “Let it Be”…

One more question and I hope it’s okay if I ask here rather than make a new thread – Once I’ve completed the work and delivered it and it’s done, do I have to ask the buyer’s permission to add it to the Gallery before I do so? My first order was done and the glowing review IS there, but I’d like to add the clip to my portfolio.

Guest offlinehelpers

Oh, ok. Thank you. I guess I’ll just do like the Beatles and “Let it Be”…

One more question and I hope it’s okay if I ask here rather than make a new thread – Once I’ve completed the work and delivered it and it’s done, do I have to ask the buyer’s permission to add it to the Gallery before I do so? My first order was done and the glowing review IS there, but I’d like to add the clip to my portfolio.

The buyer has an opportunity to allow/disallow their work to be included in your portfolio. It’s entirely up to them, and they may not want it there for a variety of reasons.

So, no, I’m afraid you can’t add them yourself - it’s up to the buyer.

Good luck!

The buyer has an opportunity to allow/disallow their work to be included in your portfolio. It’s entirely up to them, and they may not want it there for a variety of reasons.

So, no, I’m afraid you can’t add them yourself - it’s up to the buyer.

Good luck!

Thank you for that; I just recall seeing some gigs with clips of finished work in their Gallery…and now that I think of it, I DO recall that as a buyer, I had an option of including the pic with my review. So if they don’t do that, it’s a no-go. Got it.

Do enable and use this feature.

I just checked and they ARE all enabled, I think as the default. I think my first buyer just didn’t want to include it with his review, but at least I know about this now…Live and learn.

Archived