Noob questions...or is it a bug?

zreine

I don’t know if I should post this in “report a bug” or if it’s just how Fiverr works, so I’m asking here.

First question: I’ve read that sending buyers request was the best way to get orders for new Freelancers, so I went to send some. It was telling me that there was 2 buyers request active, but I couldn’t see them? I’ve tried refreshing the page a couple of time during the day but it didn’t work. I also logged out and logged back in and it didn’t work either. Is this normal?

Second question: It’s telling me that I have no clics on my gig, but I shared the link on my social medias and my friends told me they went to have a look at it. Some even shared my gig strait for the site. Is it me who misunderstand what “clics” are? Does it take some time to update? Or is it a bug?

I don’t know if I should post this in “report a bug” or if it’s just how Fiverr works, so I’m asking here.

First question: I’ve read that sending buyers request was the best way to get orders for new Freelancers, so I went to send some. It was telling me that there was 2 buyers request active, but I couldn’t see them? I’ve tried refreshing the page a couple of time during the day but it didn’t work. I also logged out and logged back in and it didn’t work either. Is this normal?

Second question: It’s telling me that I have no clics on my gig, but I shared the link on my social medias and my friends told me they went to have a look at it. Some even shared my gig strait for the site. Is it me who misunderstand what “clics” are? Does it take some time to update? Or is it a bug?

It was telling me that there was 2 buyers request active, but I couldn’t see them?.. Is this normal?

It’s a bug and quite a few people on the forum have noticed it. I don’t know if a lot of people have reported it to Fiverr through the help desk though. Fiverr are more likely to fix it if it’s reported through the help desk. Though they might not see it as a very important bug to fix.

Some even shared my gig strait for the site. Is it me who misunderstand what “clics” are? Does it take some time to update? Or is it a bug?

I think the clicks figure gets updated once a day. According to the help page:

These are the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.

It was telling me that there was 2 buyers request active, but I couldn’t see them?.. Is this normal?

It’s a bug and quite a few people on the forum have noticed it. I don’t know if a lot of people have reported it to Fiverr through the help desk though. Fiverr are more likely to fix it if it’s reported through the help desk. Though they might not see it as a very important bug to fix.

Some even shared my gig strait for the site. Is it me who misunderstand what “clics” are? Does it take some time to update? Or is it a bug?

I think the clicks figure gets updated once a day. According to the help page:

These are the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.

Than you for your reply! I thought I was going crazy here 😅

Archived