Not a good story

tech_noob

Hi there, I am a new seller too. But I suggest you to keep answering to buyers request. This has helped me personally. Now I am one order away from being a level one seller.(Note: My account is 5 month old but I started only 2month back). As a new seller you must try bidding and bidding on buyers request. Say in 1 month you can theoretical send 300 bids, out of that even 10% contact you, that’s 30 and if your are convincing enough that your service is what the buyer is looking for that you can still manage to get 10 orders like this, it all about numbers(remember 1% chance in 1000 sample is still 10 )

Best of luck my friend.

Hi there, I am a new seller too. But I suggest you to keep answering to buyers request. This has helped me personally. Now I am one order away from being a level one seller.(Note: My account is 5 month old but I started only 2month back). As a new seller you must try bidding and bidding on buyers request. Say in 1 month you can theoretical send 300 bids, out of that even 10% contact you, that’s 30 and if your are convincing enough that your service is what the buyer is looking for that you can still manage to get 10 orders like this, it all about numbers(remember 1% chance in 1000 sample is still 10 )

Best of luck my friend.

Thankyou i will give it a try.

Archived