Not a level 1 seller yet!:(

Its been more than a month with 18 positive feedbacks and 30+ orders , still I haven’t been promoted to level 1! :-w

I have had waited eagerly and patiently for this…wrote to fiverr support 5 days ago still haven’t heard from them!

Is it only me or are there couple of others too?

Hope someone comes to the rescue! :-((

The customer support team may come to your rescue ! Drop them a ticket :slight_smile:

Reply to @ozzieuk: Thanks for responding.I tried that 5 days ago. submit a request, followed with comments but no luck as of yet.Anything else that I may try? :frowning:

Customer Support are backed up at the moment. I had a query and it took four days to respond. Give them a chance and they will get to you - they are the best people to ask about Levels as people on the forum can only guess.

Reply to @aingham69: it may seem so. But the wait is taking to long or am I too desperate? I am sure they are the best and almost the final authority to help and answer. I guess level 2 sellers get priority support atleast what the level description says isn’t it that way? 4 days for a level 2 seller? O_o shocking. seems I am no level seller guess I will have to wait for a month just for the verdict , let alone the level status! :frowning:

Cancelled orders and warnings can affect promotion. Happened with me due to a warning. :-S If you qualify for Level 2 by then then you might get promoted to Level 2 directly. :slight_smile:

Reply to @atechkid: well honestly speaking I had one mutually cancelled order- reason : the buyer bought 3 gigs instead of 2! not my fault . I obliged. Does that work against me? Well I have had warnings when I referred to the terms emails , does that have adverse effect too , even though I never shared mine. Seems you can help me understand this better!! thanks atechkid! :slight_smile:

Reply to @divinepulsar:

It will be best to contact support in that case. I never got Level 1 due to the warning but i qualified for Level 2 and when i got the promotion it was Level 2. The system is automatic. Its just delayed due to the warning.

Patience ! :slight_smile:

Reply to @atechkid:

contacted support , its almost 7 days today! :frowning:

well nice to hear that, directly to level 2 ! Whoa that seems so awesome!!

hope something works in my favor soon.thank you very much for your valuable inputs!! :fingers crossed:

Did you get a reply in the end? I have another ticket in that’s been in for four days so far and still heard nothing. I guess they’re still backed up.

Reply to @aingham69: yes I did! two days ago. yeah seems they are too backed up or may be taking their own time to respond! Again no offense! :slight_smile:

aingham69 said:
Emoticons

now I am a level 1 seller! phew!! LEVEL 2 here i come!! :slight_smile:

thank you for your support @atechkid @aingham69 @ozzieuk

The customer support team may come to your rescue ! Drop them a ticket :slight_smile:

Reply to @ozzieuk: Thanks for responding.I tried that 5 days ago. submit a request, followed with comments but no luck as of yet.Anything else that I may try? :frowning:

Customer Support are backed up at the moment. I had a query and it took four days to respond. Give them a chance and they will get to you - they are the best people to ask about Levels as people on the forum can only guess.

Reply to @aingham69: it may seem so. But the wait is taking to long or am I too desperate? I am sure they are the best and almost the final authority to help and answer. I guess level 2 sellers get priority support atleast what the level description says isn’t it that way? 4 days for a level 2 seller? O_o shocking. seems I am no level seller guess I will have to wait for a month just for the verdict , let alone the level status! :frowning:

Cancelled orders and warnings can affect promotion. Happened with me due to a warning. :-S If you qualify for Level 2 by then then you might get promoted to Level 2 directly. :slight_smile:

Reply to @atechkid: well honestly speaking I had one mutually cancelled order- reason : the buyer bought 3 gigs instead of 2! not my fault . I obliged. Does that work against me? Well I have had warnings when I referred to the terms emails , does that have adverse effect too , even though I never shared mine. Seems you can help me understand this better!! thanks atechkid! :slight_smile:

Reply to @divinepulsar:

It will be best to contact support in that case. I never got Level 1 due to the warning but i qualified for Level 2 and when i got the promotion it was Level 2. The system is automatic. Its just delayed due to the warning.