Not able to search my gig anywhere?

desifoto

Question

8 answers to this question

All new and edited gigs are manually reviewed by Fiverr before they go live within the search system. Give it 1-3 days, and your gig should become listed.

Thanks!!! I was thinking on the same lines - only raised a doubt in mind coz it has become active in a couple of hours but could not find in the search. Hope to see it in search sooner.

Guest saggu8834843

All new and edited gigs are manually reviewed by Fiverr before they go live within the search system. Give it 1-3 days, and your gig should become listed.

You are right jonbaas i am also new on fiverr and today has my 4th day gone finally today fiverr team reviewd my gigs.i was made seven gigs my one gig has denied by fiverr two are accepted and remaining 4th are modifaction required.i have done modification.Now i have six active gigs.

You are right jonbaas i am also new on fiverr and today has my 4th day gone finally today fiverr team reviewd my gigs.i was made seven gigs my one gig has denied by fiverr two are accepted and remaining 4th are modifaction required.i have done modification.Now i have six active gigs.

My gig is already in active state. How long it took to come in search for yours after being active?

Guest saggu8834843

My gig is already in active state. How long it took to come in search for yours after being active?

Fiverr team first reviewed your gigs and then you will be able to see you gigs in searching platform.there are many gigs and top ranking gigs are shown first may be you canot find your gigs at starting point bcz it will be blow but i sure your gigs is active in searching platform according to the fiverr ranking algorithem.

Guest netartica

Still not in any search. 😦 2 days on. Hope I will see it tomorrow.

If you really like to achieve a good success, be patient and work on those things which can helpful in your early future, such as your strengths and your weaknesses and a proper mind set for your online business as a freelancer. these were the tips I found at initial stage and believe it or not it really has worth. Do not consider me as fiverr pro or well experienced of fiverr platform, I am still a newbie. I just share this with you what I learnt from my last few weeks. success never comes at sudden, I always gradually build. Stay blessed

Archived