Not able to view buyer's request

Check this out: Buyer request not shown help me...!

This too:

Hello. So before I start I just want to emphasize that this is not 3-4 days thing. I performed test for 2 months before making my report toward Fiverr customer support. I live in Europe and my working hours (availability) are from 8 AM to 9 PM. As new seller i get to see buyers request occasionally, but Fiverr CS states the following: You must keep in mind that due to your location in Europe, most active users may be on different timezones and for your Gigs, the most active users seem to be…

Check this out: Buyer request not shown help me...!

This too:

Hello. So before I start I just want to emphasize that this is not 3-4 days thing. I performed test for 2 months before making my report toward Fiverr customer support. I live in Europe and my working hours (availability) are from 8 AM to 9 PM. As new seller i get to see buyers request occasionally, but Fiverr CS states the following: You must keep in mind that due to your location in Europe, most active users may be on different timezones and for your Gigs, the most active users seem to be…

Check it out please for your problem solution: https://forum.fiverr.com/t/no-buyer-requests-showing/345434

Archived