Not at level one yet and need a gig updated

I have someone who wants more than what my gig calls for, but I’m not at level 1 yet. Is there any way to update my gig so I can get paid what I need to and deliver more work than what is called for?

Just ask the buyer to order the number of gigs you require for it to be delivered :slight_smile:

If that happened, I would essentially be out $50 for the $ that would go to Fiverr and not me for each gig…

How much in total are we talking about here?

@sher1972 fiverr will take their portion out of any gig for any price regardless.

Well, here’s the deal in a nutshell: I have a gig for one book illustration for $5, and this guy wants me to do 32 illustrations, or an entire book. He asked what I normally charge for an entire book, and its quite a bit more than the $160 it would add up to if I were to charge only $5 per illustration. I need to create a gig for the greater amount for 32 illustrations, but don’t have the level to be able to do that. Is there any way to go about this? Even if he bought, lets say, 50 illustrations at $5 a pop, that’s $50 taken out of the total amount…

I’m afraid there’s no other workaround other than ordering multiple gigs. Even for extras, Fiverr gets its cut.

Okay. Thanks so much!

Reply to @sher1972: What I suggest for you right now at this moment until you have the ability to add gig extras is state in your gig description what your order limit is per customer. That’s what the coupons do and anything for $5 is a deal, so if you treat it like a coupon, you can at least reiterate that to your buyer.

Also, I see nothing wrong with you contacting Customer Support and asking them for suggestions. They may have an alternative for you.

Bruce

Let me explain you few good tips :slight_smile: … always try to get more orders from same gig it will increase your gig reputation and will be highlighted in search results as well.

Steps :

1. increase days for delivery.
  2. ask your buyer to buy as many gigs you want him to buy. tell him to activate the gigs by saying, “This gig i purchased for extra work regarding the bulk illustration of the book”.
  3. once he purchased and activated all the gigs you can change the delivery days to less so it will be attractive for other customers as well.
  4. if you have like 15 or more gigs in process you will get many more orders as you will be highlighted in the search results at fiverr.

Hope everyone benefits from these tips.

Regards

http://Fiverr.com/Dzeeshah

20% - that is a standard “wholesale or commission” price paid to someone who bring you the customer.

dzeeshah said: if you have like 15 or more gigs in process you will get many more orders as you will be highlighted in the search results at fiverr.

Really? How do you know this? o.o

Just ask the buyer to order the number of gigs you require for it to be delivered :slight_smile:

If that happened, I would essentially be out $50 for the $ that would go to Fiverr and not me for each gig…

How much in total are we talking about here?

@sher1972 fiverr will take their portion out of any gig for any price regardless.

Well, here’s the deal in a nutshell: I have a gig for one book illustration for $5, and this guy wants me to do 32 illustrations, or an entire book. He asked what I normally charge for an entire book, and its quite a bit more than the $160 it would add up to if I were to charge only $5 per illustration. I need to create a gig for the greater amount for 32 illustrations, but don’t have the level to be able to do that. Is there any way to go about this? Even if he bought, lets say, 50 illustrations at $5 a pop, that’s $50 taken out of the total amount…

I’m afraid there’s no other workaround other than ordering multiple gigs. Even for extras, Fiverr gets its cut.

Okay. Thanks so much!

Reply to @sher1972: What I suggest for you right now at this moment until you have the ability to add gig extras is state in your gig description what your order limit is per customer. That’s what the coupons do and anything for $5 is a deal, so if you treat it like a coupon, you can at least reiterate that to your buyer.

Also, I see nothing wrong with you contacting Customer Support and asking them for suggestions. They may have an alternative for you.

Bruce