Not Being Able to Change Username

rikesh_shrestha

The fiverr forum uses single sign on for ease of use. This means your username on the forum is the same as your fiverr account and cannot be changed.

Having the same username is preferential so you can easily be found and identified on the main site - a good way to also see your gigs

Regards
Adam

The fiverr forum uses single sign on for ease of use. This means your username on the forum is the same as your fiverr account and cannot be changed.

Having the same username is preferential so you can easily be found and identified on the main site - a good way to also see your gigs

Regards

Adam

The thing is, his forum username isn’t the same as his Fiverr username. His Fiverr username doesn’t have “1” at the end.

Could it be a bug?

The thing is, his forum username isn’t the same as his Fiverr username. His Fiverr username doesn’t have “1” at the end.

Could it be a bug?

I will relay this. It’s possible he has changed his email address since his initial account was created on the forum, then during the move it didn’t sync and created the new variation with the 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

@mjensen415 I know it’s not as simple to just change your Fiverr username, but it would be so awesome if Fiverr added a way to update your fiverr business username to something more appropriate considering what the service being sold is. I started here on Fiverr when I was in College in 2010 and I wish I had chosen something more clear. It would be great if you can change the username and have the system redirect the old username to the new! A lot to ask, but I really believe Fiverr sellers would love this!

Archived