Not being able to Verify phone Number

tegsdray

I’ve spent several days on my ad… I’m new to this, I took my time with it, getting the words just right, making sure the video is good. And then I come to the last bit: the Verify bit.

The system will not let me verify my number.

Is anyone else having problems verifying a phone number?

Guest offlinehelpers

Same with me, i enter my number but i cannot verify it, the button is just broken and won’t let me click it.

Did you use the numbers on the top row of the keyboard (not the numerical keypad) to enter the 4 digit number?

I seem to remember a few folks had problems if they tried to use the number keypad, but were ok if they used the numbers at the top of the keyboard.

Did you use the numbers on the top row of the keyboard (not the numerical keypad) to enter the 4 digit number?

I seem to remember a few folks had problems if they tried to use the number keypad, but were ok if they used the numbers at the top of the keyboard.

I used the number keys on the top line of my keyboard

Same with me, i enter my number but i cannot verify it, the button is just broken and won’t let me click it.

It’s frustrating Alansheard, I’m not able to publish my ad, which could result in loss of possible income.

I didn’t get a verify number link till I received and completed an order for a client. Not sure if it’s the same thing but check with Customer Support to see.

Hi Topaz_Muse, it seems that I can’t publish the ad till I go through the phone number verify stage.

I’m still waiting for customer support to get back to me, which is why I posted on here to see if other’s had/have the same problem.

I’m waiting on my video being approved, maybe that has something to do with it too…

• 1 year later...

Archived