Fiverr Forum

Not being able to Verify phone Number

I’ve spent several days on my ad… I’m new to this, I took my time with it, getting the words just right, making sure the video is good. And then I come to the last bit: the Verify bit.

The system will not let me verify my number.

Is anyone else having problems verifying a phone number?

How far did you get with it please? Did you get the code through to your mobile?

Same with me, i enter my number but i cannot verify it, the button is just broken and won’t let me click it.

1 Like

Did you use the numbers on the top row of the keyboard (not the numerical keypad) to enter the 4 digit number?

I seem to remember a few folks had problems if they tried to use the number keypad, but were ok if they used the numbers at the top of the keyboard.

1 Like

Nope, I put my phone number in the box, but the verify buttons do not turn green, so I can’t press them to get the code…

I used the number keys on the top line of my keyboard

It’s frustrating Alansheard, I’m not able to publish my ad, which could result in loss of possible income.

I didn’t get a verify number link till I received and completed an order for a client. Not sure if it’s the same thing but check with Customer Support to see.

1 Like

Hi Topaz_Muse, it seems that I can’t publish the ad till I go through the phone number verify stage.

I’m still waiting for customer support to get back to me, which is why I posted on here to see if other’s had/have the same problem.

I’m waiting on my video being approved, maybe that has something to do with it too…