Not complaining, but I wonder why.?‍♂️

paulamit

1897406157_Iwonderwhy.thumb.JPG.290c7df0b5e2a78af8dda9aa80b9754e.JPG

Being a full-time Fiverrian, I always try to provide the most satisfactory results according to the buyer’s requirements and sometimes do extra works, considering the work more important than the money in the long run. And many times I get tips for that and literally big paragraphs written in the review! And yes, that is the real happiness, satisfaction! 😊

Same in this case. The respected buyer was very happy and also left $15 as a tip. But in case of rating, it’s not 5. I never ask for ratings and reviews. But this hurts and I wonder what’s the best way to make a buyer real happy? :man_facepalming:t2:

Being a full-time Fiverrian, I always try to provide the most satisfactory results according to the buyer’s requirements and sometimes do extra works, considering the work more important than the money in the long run. And many times I get tips for that and literally big paragraphs written in the review! And yes, that is the real happiness, satisfaction! 😊

Same in this case. The respected buyer was very happy and also left $15 as a tip. But in case of rating, it’s not 5. I never ask for ratings and reviews. But this hurts and I wonder what’s the best way to make a buyer real happy? :man_facepalming:t2:

But in case of rating, it’s not 5.

4.7 Is a great review! I think anything above 4 is great!

Archived