Not do this when you are too late (Tip for seller)

ndesign32

Hi there, I hope you are all safe from covid 19.

Today I checked the spam folder in my inbox using the filter option. Unfortunately, I have one message in it, received 9 days ago from a client. The message was “Hello”

I unmarked it and replied. After this, my response time flies from 1 hour to 61 hours. 😭

1575156913_Screenshot_2021-01-05-19-33-54-52_5858a19279ddd3b9634277a5bf37e3bf1.thumb.jpg.6f87d8e92cfee3f88247eb0ded33f951.jpg
Screenshot_2021-01-05-19-33-54-52_5858a19279ddd3b9634277a5bf37e3bf11080×900 160 KB

I suggest you, never reply like me. May this tip help in the future.
You can read my first article here:
How I got my first order in 24hrs "my secret strategy

You should create some quick responses for situations like that - and respond as soon as you see the message. Just say something friendly – that encourages the buyer to leave you a more detailed message. Something like:

“Hi there! Thanks for connecting. If there is anything specific you would like to know about my gig, feel free to ask.
Take care!”

Done! You have left a response - and now the ball is in their court. If they DON’T get back to you, that’s okay - because you have already responded, so your response rate won’t be affected negatively.

Actually, you could contact customer support about this. They should be able to verify that your actual response time isn’t 60+ hours, and that you unmarked a message without knowing this would happen, just to see if it was spam or not. They might be able to reset your response time. Since the message was already marked as spam by the system, it might be a way around this by contacting support 🙂

Actually, you could contact customer support about this. They should be able to verify that your actual response time isn’t 60+ hours, and that you unmarked a message without knowing this would happen, just to see if it was spam or not. They might be able to reset your response time. Since the message was already marked as spam by the system, it might be a way around this by contacting support 🙂

They should be able to verify that your actual response time isn’t 60+ hours, and that you unmarked a message without knowing this would happen, just to see if it was spam or not.

Hmm, you are right. Thanks 😍

You should create some quick responses for situations like that - and respond as soon as you see the message. Just say something friendly – that encourages the buyer to leave you a more detailed message. Something like:

“Hi there! Thanks for connecting. If there is anything specific you would like to know about my gig, feel free to ask.

Take care!”

Done! You have left a response - and now the ball is in their court. If they DON’T get back to you, that’s okay - because you have already responded, so your response rate won’t be affected negatively.

Take care!”

Thank you so much for your words ❤️

yes I also experienced that when I was new but I contacted to the customer care and they guided me very well and properly about why it happens and resolve the issue promptly . So if you haven’t contacted them ,then it is suggested to let them know about this issue ASAP.

@craxyprints I contacted CS, they treat my well and share a link where it is mentioned that " replying to spam after 24 hours effect your response time and rate" but my response time gradually go to 1 hours after replying to numbers of new messages in 4 days

Anyhow thanks for your suggestion.

Archived