Not enough views on my gigs

I’ve been on Fiverr for a few months but never took the platform seriously due to other engagements. Now, I’m putting all the effort required to succeed here. So, essentially, I’m a new seller.

The disappointing part is that my gig is hardly getting any views, let alone clicks and orders.

Any tips will be more than welcome.

Thanks!

Go some gig marketing and you will have more views and clicks. you can also see this post, there are many tips and resources in this post:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

• 2 years later...

Go some gig marketing and you will have more views and clicks. you can also see this post, there are many tips and resources in this post:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

No offence, but you response was a generic BS post. Im the same completed all the steps - hardly any views. Im wondering of running facebook ads directly would be better. Seems like the fiverr algorithm only helps and favors that already making bank. So not a useful platform for newbies. I think Im seeing this post four years later and still the same issues!

Archived