Not event order, I also have no reply on my topic forum and comments

angapmik

You can check fiverr tips category …You will get many tips there.Here is one tips for you.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Best Of Luck

You can check fiverr tips category …You will get many tips there.Here is one tips for you.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Best Of Luck

finally someone reply my topic 😅thanks man!

What do you mean you don’t have replies on your topic?

You created only one previous topic asking about a thumbnail and @lloydsolutions kindly provided you a link with answers for all your questions. I guess nobody else commented because you already got the answer in your question.

I find it quite offensive that you created a topic to say that you don’t get any replies where in reality you did.

And what kind of replies do you want to receive on your “congratulations” comments?

Hello, I don’t know what “not event order” means. I also find it strange to start a thread about this.

Why are you starting meaningless thread topics? In no way does this contribute anything and your other thread didn’t either. It was a simple yes or no question and you got that one answered.

You won’t get sales from posting topics here btw.

What do you mean you don’t have replies on your topic?

You created only one previous topic asking about a thumbnail and @lloydsolutions kindly provided you a link with answers for all your questions. I guess nobody else commented because you already got the answer in your question.

I find it quite offensive that you created a topic to say that you don’t get any replies where in reality you did.

And what kind of replies do you want to receive on your “congratulations” comments?

Actually @lloydsolutions reply my thumbnail topic after I post this topic. And I never want any reply on “congratulation” comment, but my thumbnail topic one.

Thank you for reply my topic anyway

Hello, I don’t know what “not event order” means. I also find it strange to start a thread about this.

Why are you starting meaningless thread topics? In no way does this contribute anything and your other thread didn’t either. It was a simple yes or no question and you got that one answered.

You won’t get sales from posting topics here btw.

Thank you for your reply

just like what you can see, I’m a new seller in here

and just like what you can see, all topic are talking about “how to get your first order?”

I guess it will be more fun if I make topic forum becoming such as twitter’s tweet 😅

no offense

correct me if I’m wrong

Actually @lloydsolutions reply my thumbnail topic after I post this topic. And I never want any reply on “congratulation” comment, but my thumbnail topic one.

Thank you for reply my topic anyway

Actually @lloydsolutions reply my thumbnail topic after I post this topic.

That is correct. It seems there has been a misunderstanding.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips to help you get your first order.

Archived