Not everything is for $5 raise your budget [ARCHIVED]

wpfixit

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL BUYERS
If you are here on Fiverr because you can get services cheaper then you are thinking it wrong, The benefit of Fiverr is that you can test a freelancer just for $5 then proceed with your project regardless of the fact that services are being sold here for $5.

You cannot get $10 worth of work for $5. Even if you do this means the quality won’t be that good.

Also in case of Custom Web development for $5 you will only get a piece of some quality work.

So make sure when you inbox a seller and get a quote for custom work you are ignoring the fact that you are in $5 market.

Thanks

Regards

WPFIXIT

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest matt_garry

man im am totally different I am very clear to people if they want better quality you need to purchase more I cant remember the last time I got payed $5. But I am far from making a living on this site so I guess im biased as I don’t rely on it anymore for my rent. I don’t even know how anyone can say I deliver same quality for $50 or $500. When I get big jobs like that I almost always upgrade equipment, do 20x more takes ect…

I’m totally agree with you, because I’m trying to do a best product I can but sometimes there is a buyers who are very problematic and the time I spend is just a waste of time because they just want too many revisions like change the color no I like another let’s see how it will with square no just change it to circle and there is a time I’m spending just for nothing and getting for that just $5 I think people need to understand if you need quality work to be done by steps and by many revision and be unique with creative mind designer to do this just need to pay more it will be cheaper anyway because if they pay $100 for a logo it’s cheap I mean for a good unique logo not a 3 sort clipart which is used most of designers with no any taste and feeling of beauty in my country if you order a logo in design bureau it will cost at least $10000, I’m always just shout about that the quality has it’s price, the burger with coke can’t be the same price as my 8 days thinking and working just need to be respect mode the people need be more respectable to each other, respect the work they are doing I’m sure that everybody brings best they can and it need to be rewarded some times to keep motivated, my sales now are very low but I’m doing a quality work I look and see there is a NOdesigner who has many orders and doing bad work awful design with no understanding the basics it’s demotivate me I’m getting demotivated but I can’t design bad it’s principal for me to do better than others I like to be first in my work but what to do when the people didn’t value? I think there is need some changes which will help buyers find the real professionals and they will know that they need to pay a little more but they will get professionally done work like apple and microsoft, Apple is make high designed and qualitative product but it’s a little bit higher at price for individuals and microsoft makes things for every one with any soul in design thank you for reading my thoughts and sorry if there is too many words just words of my heart

With Best Regards

Darren

Darrendesign

Guest tudnofilms

Don’t get me started on this, I’m dealing with a right awkward customer at the moment, , he wants the earth for $5.00, some folks just take the mickey bad style!

Reply to @sjthefox: The problem is that there is a buyers who want to get the products for free and they are asking too many modifications or just simple telling they didn’t like you already send him the product but he wants it for free so he threaten to leave negative review, I already canceled 24 orders.

😃

It is true you can’t get the world for $5, but sometimes I noticed buyers get extremely upset and it’s really hard to try and explain that to them. But glad to see some buyers understand the process and how hard it is to offer a great value for $5

Reply to @prettykittyeyes: People here want to say that for 5$ buyers will get product which cost is 5$ or ok 50$ but not 500$ sometimes buyers want more and didn’t understand that they pay only 5$, when people are buying a car they don’t pay for opel and get ferrari they pay for opel and they need to understand that for ferrai you need pay more

The frustration that I run into as a buyer is that the gig description says what is delivered for $5 but the ‘small print’ says only a fraction of what is described will be delivered. For instance: “5 Page Wordpress Site for $5” is later described as 'wordpress installation for $5, each page is $5, so a 5 page wordpress site is now $30.

It’s not about whether I’m asking the for $30 of work for $5, it’s that the seller is baiting me into their gig with wrong information.

djsted said: The frustration that I run into as a buyer is that the gig description says what is delivered for $5 but the 'small print' says only a fraction of what is described will be delivered. For instance: "5 Page Wordpress Site for $5" is later described as 'wordpress installation for $5, each page is $5, so a 5 page wordpress site is now $30.

It's not about whether I'm asking the for $30 of work for $5, it's that the seller is baiting me into their gig with wrong information.

This is a shared problem. Fiverr fancies shot copy. They fancy short headline/gig descriptions. And, we have to "compete" at that level. That being said, by all means read descriptions.

As long as Something is delivered for $5 it's all fair game.

Reply to @djsted: So for that type misunderstanding there is a ability to contact with seller before placing a gig of course I’m always try to be far the sellers who didn’t play fair, because there is another army of sellers who do their work exactly how they describe so “There is not a village without dog” I want to say that here are million seller good and bad you make your decision, everything is in your hands

thanks

regards,

Darren

Archived