Not get buyer request

graphic_world5

You will likely see plenty of Buyer Requests once you are promoted to a Level 1 Seller. Right now, you have no seller ranking, and therefore, see few to no buyer requests. This is by design, and the way Fiverr wants it to be. As a New Seller, you are going to have to earn your right to have access to buyer requests by proving that you can manage your sales enough to become a Level 1 seller.

Hello, Everyone I am a new seller in Fiverr. I am got 2 order in the buyer request 2nd day. 1 buyer give me 5.0-star review and feedback: Delivered what was requested. 1 buyer does not give me any review. And now I am not get any order in Fiverr. Please tell me here are my problem and why I am dose not get any order.

Hi [graphic_world5]!

is the 2nd 0rder completed?

if yes then go to inbox and ask the buyer to give you review (5 star) because when there is review less than 4.7 no buyer request shown and you can not get orders.

if yes then go to inbox and ask the buyer to give you review (5 star)

@garaphicx98 Please STOP suggesting people to violate the ToS. What you said (asking for a 5-star review) is absolutely against the ToS.

@graphic_world5 I wouldn’t listen to what @garaphicx98 said as it can get you into a lot of trouble and it can possibly get your account suspended. Abide by the ToS and stay safe.

Good luck!

On 9/7/2018 at 9:39 PM, hanshuber16 said:

@garaphicx98 Please STOP suggesting people to violate the ToS. What you said (asking for a 5-star review) is absolutely against the ToS.

@graphic_world5 I wouldn’t listen to what @garaphicx98 said as it can get you into a lot of trouble and it can possibly get your account suspended. Abide by the ToS and stay safe.

I am sorry if this is against ToS.i don’t know about this 😌

But i need to know, what should seller do when a buyer get the work and do not left a review?as it make lot of troubles for new sellers because when they don’t get valueable review they can’t proceed!

need your suggestions please 🙂

But i need to know, what should seller do when a buyer get the work and do not left a review?as it make lot of troubles for new sellers because when they don’t get valueable review they can’t proceed!

need your suggestions please 🙂

Unfortunately, sellers do not have the right to a review after the completion of each order. It is up to the buyer if they want to post a review or not.

After completion of an order, the only thing that is rightfully the seller’s is the money they earned from the order… nothing else.

I understand how annoying it can be if a buyer doesn’t leave a review but, sadly, there is nothing a seller can do about it. When a buyer doesn’t leave a review, it is not a good idea to annoy them by asking them for a review because the buyers already get asked by Fiverr not once… but TWICE! to leave a review.

Also, asking buyers to leave a review could annoy them and could end up making them leave a bad review.

Unfortunately, sellers do not have the right to a review after the completion of each order. It is up to the buyer if they want to post a review or not.

After completion of an order, the only thing that is rightfully the seller’s is the money they earned from the order… nothing else.

I understand how annoying it can be if a buyer doesn’t leave a review but, sadly, there is nothing a seller can do about it. When a buyer doesn’t leave a review, it is not a good idea to annoy them by asking them for a review because the buyers already get asked by Fiverr not once… but TWICE! to leave a review.

Also, asking buyers to leave a review could annoy them and could end up making them leave a bad review.

thank you.

it is annoying not leaving a review for new sellers espacially!

• 1 month later...

Hello, I want to remove my feedback. Where is the buyer problem I don’t know? I’ve always been good and polite with him. But why he give me the poor feedback. I am told it Fiverr support center. Please help me. What I do now. And how to remove or change the feedback. I have already told it, my buyer.1751797253_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.8cec06d34e367f346f33f68b2da878ee.png

• 1 month later...

I think Fiverr rotates the gigs so it may not possible to be placed on the first page consistently. Though you could try different tags to see if that helps.

You could change the image text that says “WE ARE PROVIDE HQ BOOK COVER”.
In the gig package descriptions you could change where it says “Print Rady” to “Print Ready” or “Print-Ready”.

I think Fiverr rotates the gigs so it may not possible to be placed on the first page consistently. Though you could try different tags to see if that helps.

You could change the image text that says “WE ARE PROVIDE HQ BOOK COVER”.

In the gig package descriptions you could change where it says “Print Rady” to “Print Ready” or “Print-Ready”.

It’s not… some GIGs are not rotating in everytime.

I think it might be a bug.

My Fiverr business has slowed SIGNIFICANTLY for the last six months. I’ve been using the time to work on other projects and think about new gigs. Fiverr is not my primary source of income, but I hope to be freelancing full time in a year or two. Just don’t waste the time. Come up with a new gig. Work on getting better at your craft. Just keep working. It will help keep your mind off things and in the long run help you expand and grow your business.

Keep in mind that you are not the first person to experience this. Check out the forum for ideas that helped others.

Archived