Not get earning

If the buyer doesn’t complete the order, it will autocomplete in 3 days, then your revenue will be ‘pending clearance’ for 14 days before you can withdraw it.
You can find that and lots of other important info in the links in the footer of the fiverr.com pages, it’s a very good idea to read those, especially TOS and the help center articles, you can avoid lots of problems and worries by reading that.
🍀
And welcome.

If the buyer doesn’t complete the order, it will autocomplete in 3 days, then your revenue will be ‘pending clearance’ for 14 days before you can withdraw it.

You can find that and lots of other important info in the links in the footer of the fiverr.com pages, it’s a very good idea to read those, especially TOS and the help center articles, you can avoid lots of problems and worries by reading that.

🍀

And welcome.

Thanks dear miiila I’m waiting

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Zeegraphic5,

I encourage you to ping the buyer on messages and get to know if you did lack something your buyer is looking for.
Additionally, try your best to communicate with your buyer as much as you could so that both of you would be getting a chance to get know each other.
Hoping all these replies help you.

Good luck in building your career at Fiverr.

After 3 days the order will auto-complete and your revenue will be pending for 14 days.

Just try to message the buyer to give you a review.

Never, ever beg for a review. If the buyer wants to give you a positive review for great work done, or a negative review for terrible work, that is their choice. You cannot force buyers to post reviews. You earn them.

Never, ever beg for a review. If the buyer wants to give you a positive review for great work done, or a negative review for terrible work, that is their choice. You cannot force buyers to post reviews. You earn them.

I ask my buyers politely to give me a review, Is that wrong?

Guest elite_novelbook

no it not wrong; most buyers are just too busy to be thinking about review most times; so it important you remind them, thats not bad. if the buyer doesn’t then you leave it, but make sure you are good in what you do.

I have standard text I use in my delivery emails requesting a review. I’ve managed to get reviews for over 90% of my gigs. Here’s the wording:

• If you are happy with the content, that’s excellent! I would be very grateful if you could leave me a review - it helps me to get visibility on Fiverr and ensures I am doing a good job.

• If you can rate me using the “star” system and take 30 seconds to write a sentence or two on the service, that would be great.

It seems to work pretty well.

Nope, there’s nothing wrong with encouraging buyers to post a review of their experience, HOWEVER, it is strongly recommended that you encourage, and leave it at that. Never beg for reviews (as many sellers to – I’ve seen them beg when I’ve been a buyer). Most buyers are turned off by sellers that beg or demand reviews.

Always encourage a positive review. Don’t ask or demand any specific star-rating. Just encourage a "positive review’, and leave the choice up to the buyer.

@paulmaplesden offered some excellent examples.

Archived