Not get even a single project yet

syed_aamirshah

Hi,
How to win the first project. How the rest of the people are getting a lot of orders in the queue…What is the secret behind winning the client’s heart? Is there any mistake in my gig. There are a lot of questions making me disappointed about how to make a place in the competitive era.
Please spare some time and help me to take start here. Your guidance and help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks!
https://www.fiverr.com/syed_aamirshah?up_rollout=true

Hello @syed_aamirshah
I hope you realize that your gigs have very high competition on this platform, for there are already many sellers offering the exact same thing. Try offer something different or more specific. Replace the thumbnails with a more eye-catching photo.

There’s no secret to success, only hard work and patience, specially here on Fiverr.
Try also replying to buyer requests to get your first order and first review. Positive reviews help in making a possible customer trust you and choose your service.

Hello @syed_aamirshah

I hope you realize that your gigs have very high competition on this platform, for there are already many sellers offering the exact same thing. Try offer something different or more specific. Replace the thumbnails with a more eye-catching photo.

There’s no secret to success, only hard work and patience, specially here on Fiverr.

Try also replying to buyer requests to get your first order and first review. Positive reviews help in making a possible customer trust you and choose your service.

Hi @mjaninea

Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion. I will put more effort. Thanks!

Hi,

How to win the first project. How the rest of the people are getting a lot of orders in the queue…What is the secret behind winning the client’s heart? Is there any mistake in my gig. There are a lot of questions making me disappointed about how to make a place in the competitive era.

Please spare some time and help me to take start here. Your guidance and help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

https://www.fiverr.com/syed_aamirshah?up_rollout=true

Is there any mistake in my gig.

You need to remove the Fiverr logo from your gig images as that is not allowed.

help me to take start here.

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to start building your business.

Is there any mistake in my gig.

You need to remove the Fiverr logo from your gig images as that is not allowed.

help me to take start here.

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to start building your business.

Hi @lloydsolutions

Thank you so much for your wonderful guidance. On it to make it better.

thanks a lot!

Archived