Not get more order yet

ssajidsharif

Guest offlinehelpers

@jonbaas I am sending 10 buyer requests daily and my gigs impression is very good 1.1k.

My first order completed 100% and earn 5 review star.

seller communication 5 star.

service as describe 5 star.

would recommend 5 star.

Have a look again at your tags - you’ve only got 2 - t shirt and textile.

Would any potential buyer actually search for the word ‘textile’ if they were looking for your service?

Guest offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers what you recommend, how many tag i will add.

I’m not sure how many you can have (it depends on your level I think) - I’m allowed 5 on each of my gigs and try to make sure I use them all.

Good luck! ☀️

@jonbaas I am sending 10 buyer requests daily and my gigs impression is very good 1.1k.

My first order completed 100% and earn 5 review star.

seller communication 5 star.

service as describe 5 star.

would recommend 5 star.

I am sending 10 buyer requests daily

What are you sending out? Copy the last request and your offer.

While we analyze your offers, you can work on your profile

image.png.4ed7dc605e2f675271bb24558f618ec6.png

• fix the grammar mistakes
  • I’d recommend removing “expert”. Who’s the best logo designer or someone who inspires you? Are you on the same level? It’s probably just me, but I can never call myself an expert unless I truly am one of the best in the world 🙂 (Experienced, knowledgeable, professional - sure, but not an expert)

Guest offlinehelpers

i think its a bug i am seeing lots of sellers having this you should contact customer support for help

It’s not a bug - it’s just how Fiverr works. Sometimes you get lots of orders, sometimes you don’t like the old ‘feast and famine’ thing.

Poor old CS won’t be happy if sellers are contacting them saying ‘I’m not getting any orders - please fix it’! 😉

It’s not a bug - it’s just how Fiverr works. Sometimes you get lots of orders, sometimes you don’t like the old ‘feast and famine’ thing.

Poor old CS won’t be happy if sellers are contacting them saying ‘I’m not getting any orders - please fix it’! 😉

ohh sorry theres been 2-3 post of buyers request i thought he replied to that

i was talking about buyers request 😛

I am sending 10 buyer requests daily

What are you sending out? Copy the last request and your offer.

While we analyze your offers, you can work on your profile

• fix the grammar mistakes
  • I’d recommend removing “expert”. Who’s the best logo designer or someone who inspires you? Are you on the same level? It’s probably just me, but I can never call myself an expert unless I truly am one of the best in the world 🙂 (Experienced, knowledgeable, professional - sure, but not an expert)

Dear i have completed only 2 order in last 60 days what i do give any suggestion??

Guest offlinehelpers
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 162 ❤

Dear i have completed only 2 order in last 60 days what i do give any suggestion??

1. Don’t use “Dear”. It’s probably a cultural thing and not everybody likes it.
  2. Pay attention to grammar
  3. If you’re sending offers to buyer requests and you’re not getting any responses then give us an example to analyze
  4. Read UPYOUR threads https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=upyour

1. Don’t use “Dear”. It’s probably a cultural thing and not everybody likes it.
  2. Pay attention to grammar
  3. If you’re sending offers to buyer requests and you’re not getting any responses then give us an example to analyze
  4. Read UPYOUR threads https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=upyour

Dear LOL 👍

Archived