Fiverr Community Forum

Not getting 1st order.What should I do?

Not getting 1st order after doing everything right.Its been a month.I don’t know what should I do? I have created 5 gigs and everyday giving buyer requests. Can anyone help me please?

16 Likes

grow your gig profile and try your gig rank automatic order start :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Yes. I am also trying that. But still no order :worried: I don’t know what should I do more for getting 1st order as I’m new here :confused:

2 Likes

Same thing with me, when did you create your account ? I am more than 3 weeks and got 0 order .

3 Likes

don’t worry try is the best thing so try your best. Thank you

2 Likes

don’t worry I hope you have a good time :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Same here. from May :worried:

1 Like

I just hope about that.

3 Likes

Oh friend, don’t be upset.
Do proper SMM.
Make attractive gig images.
Be patience on your work.

Good luck

3 Likes

Yes already doing. Thanks for your suggestion.

1 Like

Don’t Get Upset and Don’t lose your Patience. Here are some tips. Maybe it could help you–

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for the tips. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Keep trying very hard & do very good SEO for your gigs. i think you’ll get the fast order.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Keep sending the buyer requests daily with effective proposal. You would get your first order from there.
And be hopeful and be patient.
Good luck!

1 Like

Share your gig and send buyer request daily!!!1

1 Like

proper buyer request sent everyday . i hope you get your first order very soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How to write effective proposal? I mean I don’t know my proposal are effective are not.I am following proper instruction.

Hope so. I am also trying to send offer very fast still… :worried:

I got my first order after two month. It’s all about algorithm and system. You can do your best and everyday sending the buyer request, be responsive. That’s it. It will help you lottt.

I have started together with some of my friends at the same time. They got the order within a week.Only i’m left alone.

1 Like