Not getting 1st order.What should I do?

rubaiya_zahin

Yes. I am also trying that. But still no order 😟 I don’t know what should I do more for getting 1st order as I’m new here 😕

Same thing with me, when did you create your account ? I am more than 3 weeks and got 0 order .

Not getting 1st order after doing everything right.Its been a month.I don’t know what should I do? I have created 5 gigs and everyday giving buyer requests. Can anyone help me please?

I don’t know what should I do?

Don’t Get Upset and Don’t lose your Patience. Here are some tips. Maybe it could help you–

I’ve seen and still seeing a lot post about not getting order on fiverr after joining and i know this question is not going to stop. I’ m also quite new here but i did some study and I’m sharing my outcomes in a brief. # Here are 3 effective Tips— Put “Catchy Keywords” in your Gig Description. (See Top sellers Gig Description in your Category)Give a LUCRATIVE and EYE Catching thumbnail or Videos showing your Skills.Share on different Social Media Channels. (Writing answer in Quora is undou…

I don’t know what should I do?

Don’t Get Upset and Don’t lose your Patience. Here are some tips. Maybe it could help you–

I’ve seen and still seeing a lot post about not getting order on fiverr after joining and i know this question is not going to stop. I’ m also quite new here but i did some study and I’m sharing my outcomes in a brief. # Here are 3 effective Tips— Put “Catchy Keywords” in your Gig Description. (See Top sellers Gig Description in your Category)Give a LUCRATIVE and EYE Catching thumbnail or Videos showing your Skills.Share on different Social Media Channels. (Writing answer in Quora is undou…

Thanks a lot for the tips. ☺️

Keep sending the buyer requests daily with effective proposal. You would get your first order from there.

And be hopeful and be patient.

Good luck!

How to write effective proposal? I mean I don’t know my proposal are effective are not.I am following proper instruction.

I got my first order after two month. It’s all about algorithm and system. You can do your best and everyday sending the buyer request, be responsive. That’s it. It will help you lottt.

I have started together with some of my friends at the same time. They got the order within a week.Only i’m left alone.

Wish You Best Of Luck Don’t worry be patient don’t take too much stress complete your 7 Gig Also Send Daily 10 Request Show Portfolio To buyer when Request Send Also Share Your Gig on social media Marketing these method you can use.

Wish You Best Of Luck Don’t worry be patient don’t take too much stress complete your 7 Gig Also Send Daily 10 Request Show Portfolio To buyer when Request Send Also Share Your Gig on social media Marketing these method you can use.

Yes I’ve shared on social media. Wish me luck. ☺️

Archived