Fiverr Forum

Not getting any buyer request for the last 7 days

I am not getting any buyer request for the last 7 days so what I need to do?

I think it is holiday for Christmas, and all the client from US, Canada, etc…
So they are celebrating the holidays…
when the holiday is over then everything will goes normal may be in 2019…

Waiting for that. Hopefully it will be as usual

Hi iamsachmusic ,

I am not sure if you are aware of the forum’s guidelines and etiquettes… Here’s a post from a forum moderator on tagging other people in a post/thread:

And, yes, I am pretty sure I don’t want to be tagged in a thread that I was not involved in. Therefore, I would appreciate it if you do not tag me in other posts in the future. Thanks. This is probably the reason why your previous post was removed by the moderators and/or the community.

Just because you had a discussion with someone on a related topic in another thread, it doesn’t automatically give you permission to tag them in other posts.

Thanks.

@mdrifathhassan I am sorry, but we don’t have any control over how many buyer requests we’re able to see. This post might be of some help — have a look:

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/buyer-request-complaints-few-requests-br-faqs-times-issues-etc-updated-august-2018/231529

closed #7

Often discussed issue, please see this thread >>Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.) Updated August 2018 .