Not getting Any buyer request

tawhid22

Its been more than 40 day that i haven’t got any buyer request.Cant see buyer requests.Give me some cool ideas so i can get some order.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Give me some cool ideas so i can get some order.

Have you tried marketing and promoting your gig elsewhere online – wherever your target customers are located? This would be a great way to “get some order”. 😉

Give me some cool ideas so i can get some order.

Have you tried marketing and promoting your gig elsewhere online – wherever your target customers are located? This would be a great way to “get some order”. 😉

i promoted it on facebook.It would be very helpful if you give me the links of the groups where i can promote and get some orders.

i promoted it on facebook.It would be very helpful if you give me the links of the groups where i can promote and get some orders.

It would be very helpful if you give me the links of the groups where i can promote and get some orders.

I’m not going to do that. It is your responsibility to learn about your target customers, and then use that researched information to reach out to them. It is NOT my job to do your work for you.

It would be very helpful if you give me the links of the groups where i can promote and get some orders.

I’m not going to do that. It is your responsibility to learn about your target customers, and then use that researched information to reach out to them. It is NOT my job to do your work for you.

dear sir.

thank you for the motivation and i hope it will work

Archived