Not getting any buyer requests.!

sourav_kundu

I am in a same situation now. I have orders one for over one month, and I don’t know what happened but now about 6 days I don’t have any new order…What can I do to get new buyers ? And does anyone know why this happened?

It has been 4 days since I got any buyer requests. Before that, I was getting 5-10 requests per day.

I stay active all the time and refresh the buyer request page every 5-10 minutes. Please help me with this issue.

Thank you.

Regards, @sourav_kundu

It has been 4 days since I got any buyer requests. Before that, I was getting 5-10 requests per day.

I stay active all the time and refresh the buyer request page every 5-10 minutes. Please help me with this issue.

None of us have the power or authority to “get you more buyer requests”. Requests come in, when they come in, and you will only see the requests that you qualify for. You also are unlikely to see many buyer requests until you are promoted to a Level 1 seller (which you have not yet earned).

None of us have the power or authority to “get you more buyer requests”. Requests come in, when they come in, and you will only see the requests that you qualify for. You also are unlikely to see many buyer requests until you are promoted to a Level 1 seller (which you have not yet earned).

Ah - this was helpful. I joined less than 48 hours ago and don’t have any Buyer Request so now I better understand why. Thank you.

Archived