Not getting any custom offer

khurram7844200

Hello everybody ! I’ve been using fiverr since may 2019 and till today’s date I haven’t received even a single custom order. All my orders were through Buyer request. Can anybody please suggest me what’s wrong with my gigs ? Or is there anything else . Any help will be appreciated.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Are you asking khurram7844200 about his grammar to be helpful, or are you inquiring with sarcasm? If English is not his Native language, he may have some grammatical errors when writing. We all do not have the same educational and cultural backgrounds. Therefore, you should expect some differentiation in language, word choice, and communication.

Ah, I was inquiring. Thank you for catching that. And you’re completely in the right on calling me out for the vagueness and lack of clarity.

I was, indeed, intending to prompt a direction. If he updated a week ago vs a year ago, for example. I should have elaborated and explained that I was asking because one of the better methods of self-editing is stepping away for a good chunk of time as it’s easier to to catch errors. Also because if he last edited when he made them, he’s probably improved and, again, can catch errors.

I apologize, OP, if/that I came off as sarcastic.

I,m new seller as well, 1 month ago I have created my first gig. Complete 9 orders in which 7 were from returning customers.
What I have learnt in this short period that just do your best to satisfy your customers, I know in starting it’ll be hard because you’ll work more & get paid less. But once they’ll become your regular clients you’ll paid off.
Like a buyer gave me trial order of 30$ its was my first order so I did my best once he satisfied he gave whole project to me worth more then 1000$.

Thank you so much for you suggestion.

I agree with nafishasan about your gig images and description. I only looked at your main description not the actual gig description. You should make the description about your skills, talents, and experience more engaging. Show potential buyers that you are passionate and serious about your work. If you need help with wording and flow, I can help. No big deal.

Archived