Not getting any message from buyer

rinoy_chowdhury

I have not managed to receive the first order yet, but it seems to me that in the buyer’s requests, the most important thing is to adapt my offer to the customer and to stand out from hundreds of other sellers.
You can also try to encourage the client to offer him more than I need for the same price.
Good luck! ❤️

I have not managed to receive the first order yet, but it seems to me that in the buyer’s requests, the most important thing is to adapt my offer to the customer and to stand out from hundreds of other sellers.

You can also try to encourage the client to offer him more than I need for the same price.

Good luck! ❤️

thank you for your valuable comment

@kapiks I think i was sended 30+ buyer request. But no one response me. Then i have got 3 knock and done 2 orders within 2days.

I have already sent 47 inquiries from the buyer, but at the beginning I did not know how to do it, so I think that soon I will be able to receive the order.

thanks for the answer!

I have already sent 47 inquiries from the buyer, but at the beginning I did not know how to do it, so I think that soon I will be able to receive the order.

thanks for the answer!

Listen sent buyer request with exact point what service they need. And you can tell them how you work if you get that job. I think it will help.

I am also a new seller. I Don’t know this process good or not. I just share my opinion.

Archived