Not Getting any order for last month

innoxent_angel

I hope you’re joking. Because where is the trust he’s building with his buyers?

Umm let’s do a quick comparsion:

You’re using a stylized picture of yourself and you have 12 reviews after 4 months.

I’m not using my picture, just a weird symbol and I have 772 reviews after 16 months, not to mention my gig is extremely expensive compared to most others.

Where’s the trust that you’re building with your buyers?

You’re using a stylized picture of yourself and you have 12 reviews after 4 months.

I’m not using my picture, just a weird symbol and I have 772 reviews after 16 months, not to mention my gig is extremely expensive compared to most others.

That weird symbol looks like a logo. Logos are fine (if it’s not a Starbucks logo or something). Photo of yourself is fine. A drawing of yourself is fine. Photo of someone else is dishonest.

If a designer uses a photo of someone else as their profile photo, I can’t help but wonder if the design they offer will be made by them, or if they will just steal something from Internet. With so many designers on Fiverr, why would a buyer choose someone who might not even know what copyright is?

Don’t compare your level 2 seller account with mine. You can clearly see that i’m kind of a new seller who didn’t yet settle into the platform.

However, let me give you an example of a “stylized picture” of a level 2 seller with 1489 reviews. Please have a look at gig_freak account.

You can’t compare a seller who’s adding a stylized picture or a logo with one who’s adding a fake picture which doesn’t belong to him/her. If i’m a buyer, and I recognize that. I won’t trust him to handle my order. You don’t know what you’ll get from a seller who’s adding a fake profile picture.

Archived