Not getting any orders after i qualified to be a level one seller. Why is that?

noorfatima_wp

I don’t know but i am not getting any order lately. I thought maybe it’s because i was on “out of office” mode for like a week. And then the christmas is around so it’s been really quiet for a month now. Any suggestions please?

Hi,

Not getting any orders after i qualified to be a level one seller.

I don’t think qualifying as a level 1 seller has anything to do with the reduction in the number of orders. They are not related to one another.

“out of office” mode for like a week.

And then the christmas is around

Like you already mentioned, the holiday season and the OOO mode are probably the reasons why you are not getting many orders. I don’t think you can do much other than to continue advertising your gigs to your target audience and keeping yourself afloat through the ebb and flow of e-freelancing.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

All we seem to get on these forums is censored anecdotal “evidence” being passed around, so what is the point?

Why not ask Fiverr directly, then you can tell us what they say? None of us know for certain,so yes, most of what’s passed round is anecdotal unless it comes directly from the ‘the horse’s mouth’. 😉

Most buyers search “whatever” and pick someone who appears on the first page.

A few buyers might click “level 1, level 2, or TRS” to narrow down their search.

So while being level 1 helps, it doesn’t help you with those who only hire level 2 or TRS.

As for you not getting any orders, that’s normal in December. Orders should return in January.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Isn’t the whole point of having these artificial levels so that they give the impression that the seller is more reliable etc.?

I think your interpretation was the exact opposite of what I said.

If you read carefully, I did not say:

“I don’t think qualifying as a level 1 seller would increase the number of orders”

I said the exact opposite:

I don’t think qualifying as a level 1 seller has anything to do with the reduction in the number of orders

which is in line with the statement you made (the first quote in this reply).

I am sorry, but I really don’t know what you’re on about.

I don’t know but i am not getting any order lately. I thought maybe it’s because i was on “out of office” mode for like a week. And then the christmas is around so it’s been really quiet for a month now. Any suggestions please?

i am not getting any order lately.

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

154560_1.png merciavideo:

Perhaps nobody’s asked them?

Step up to the plate

😳

Why Mercia if you’re the one who is inquiring as you seem to not be satisfied with the given answers?

If there is something I want to know or complain, I do it myself. I don’t send others to do it for me or in my behalf. Doesn’t it make more sense? :roll_eyes:

Hi,

Not getting any orders after i qualified to be a level one seller.

I don’t think qualifying as a level 1 seller has anything to do with the reduction in the number of orders. They are not related to one another.

“out of office” mode for like a week.

And then the christmas is around

Like you already mentioned, the holiday season and the OOO mode are probably the reasons why you are not getting many orders. I don’t think you can do much other than to continue advertising your gigs to your target audience and keeping yourself afloat through the ebb and flow of e-freelancing.

Thank you! 🙂 I was just confused for days. So i thought i should just ask fellow Sellers.

Thanks a lot Everyone! I think it’s the holiday season and the status changed to “Out of Office”.

I paused two times since i joined Fiverr. The first time i did paused. I did not get any orders for two weeks after i resumed.
But after two weeks, everything was normal. But this time maybe i did it in the wrong time and i was totally confused what’s happening is it because i paused or its the holiday season.
you know new me just doing experiments

i am not getting any order lately.

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Thanks. They are really helpful.

Archived