Not getting any orders! My recent gig impressions are very low as compared to my last gigs

kreativeroof

It’s been only 25 days on Fiverr as a seller and I received quite good orders until the end of 2017.But for some reason, I’m not receiving any sales neither any good impressions on my recent gigs as compared to my last two gigs.
I’m continuously updating my gig tags, title, descriptions and share it everywhere.I guess I’m missing out something, any suggestion please.

Guest offlinehelpers

2 of your gigs are for Christmas and New Year - they’ve gone now, so you won’t get any sales on those for a good few months.

Can you replace them? 🙂

2 of your gigs are for Christmas and New Year - they’ve gone now, so you won’t get any sales on those for a good few months.

Can you replace them? 🙂

Yes, I thought of replacing it, but I 'm focusing on my recent two gigs. Tring to improve the impressions of the new gigs.

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes, I thought of replacing it, but I 'm focusing on my recent two gigs. Tring to improve the impressions of the new gigs.

Okey dokey - maybe give it a few days of not changing tags etc? Gigs disappear from the search for a while when you update them.

Good luck! 🙂

It’s been only 25 days on Fiverr as a seller and I received quite good orders until the end of 2017.But for some reason, I’m not receiving any sales neither any good impressions on my recent gigs as compared to my last two gigs.

I’m continuously updating my gig tags, title, descriptions and share it everywhere.I guess I’m missing out something, any suggestion please.

Are you marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers that need your services?

Are you marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers that need your services?

Well, I have very less marketing knowledge and just trying to promote my gigs on social media sites.I have been promoting it mostly.through facebook.

Archived