Not getting any orders on fiverr

skydesigner12

Dear Sky Designer:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

Don’t lose heart – it’s not uncommon for it to take a week or more to get your first sale…

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: This is fine, though I suggest a closeup of your face.
Your log line: This is a slogan that appears under your user name. You don’t have one. You should get one.
Your profile text - note the edits:

I am an expert with 3 amazing years of experience in Graphic Design. I have earned my Masters in Computer Science. Now I am a part-time Freelancer. I am a hard worker and completely devoted to my work. I am here to satisfy you. -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on…

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Dear Fiverr Seller: I didn't take a look at your gig, but here is a checklist that may help: Polish your English: spelling, grammar, punctuation, and so on. Are you trying to reach US English speakers or international English speakers? Make sure your phrasing is consistent with your target audience. Remember that buyers are on Fiverr so that you will solve THEIR problems. You are here to provide SOLUTIONS. There is no place for negativity in your copy. Don't say, I live in a third world …

I may be a Level 2 seller who has been here for about two years now, but there was a lot of trial and error along the way (and I mean A LOT). Despite the fact that I have a 99% overall rating with over 1,000 completed orders, I'm nowhere near "perfect" and I continue to learn new things daily. (I'm really not trying to toot my own horn... I swear!) Below, I have included a list of tried and true do's and don'ts. I learned from my fiverr blunders, so I'd like to share my acquired wisdom. My …

Hey guys! Let's cut straight to the chase. You're a new seller (or maybe even an older seller experiencing a sales slum). Here are my 3 top tips to generating sales: 1. Interlink your services and create related gigsI've seen many new sellers fall into two traps when first creating their gigs. One of these traps is to create multiple gigs which are essentially the same thing (such as "create modern logo design", "create a unique logo", "design your logo") in the hopes of getting more t…

Hi @charles20bc, Here’s a list I’ve put together that helps you stand out, look Professional, and how to setup a proper, well designed gig. Make sure you complete your profile setup 100%. Also, link all of your accounts (Facebook, Stack Overflow, Email, etc) so that potential buyers know you’re not a fly by night seller. Use proper English in your Fiverr profile. Make sure to notate where you’re from, and make sure your sentence structure is proper. Many potential buyers will not want to…

Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you post about issues, if you use the correct terms so everyone knows what you´re talking about: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service) It is NOT for Sellers to post their Gigs and services and offers, actually that can get you into trouble. Kindly do…

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-
Have you been struggling to get orders? Then you've probably looked at the Buyer Request section a few times now, and maybe you've sent a few offers. As a buyer whose posted requests before, here are some tips for how to actually appeal to the seller: Edit before you send. Make sure that your grammar and spelling is correct and that your sentences flow and make sense. The buyer won't sit there for ten minutes trying to figure out what you had tried to say and they are very unlikely to message…

It is common knowledge that technical professionals seldom lack the ability to communicate proficiently unlike other professionals such as businessmen, lawyers etc. On the other hand our brain works super efficiently (a biased opinion of course!), but our tongue offers basic functionality. So this thread is about SALESMANSHIP from the point of a non-sales person such as myself. There are a lot of different categories here on Fiverr, but majority of questions regarding sales on this forum …

Its been two days since i created my Fiverr profile. Since then i have 257 impressions and 14 views on my gis but still i didn’t get any order. That means people do open my gig but don’t get convinces to give me orders. What am i doing wrong?

What am i doing wrong?

THAT…

Its been two days since i created my Fiverr profile.

It takes anywhere between 3 weeks to 2 months to get a gig through organic search results. No one here, not even the top sellers, have a guarantee of getting their next sale. If they are getting sales, it is because they were on the platform longer, they have more regular clients, and many people have bookmarked their gigs.

No one hits the jackpot within 48 hours. Persevere. 🙂

Dear Sky Designer:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

Don’t lose heart – it’s not uncommon for it to take a week or more to get your first sale…

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: This is fine, though I suggest a closeup of your face.

Your log line: This is a slogan that appears under your user name. You don’t have one. You should get one.

Your profile text - note the edits:

I am an expert with 3 amazing years of experience in Graphic Design. I have earned my Masters in Computer Science. Now I am a part-time Freelancer. I am a hard worker and completely devoted to my work. I am here to satisfy you. -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on…

Good luck,

Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks]

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Dear Fiverr Seller: I didn't take a look at your gig, but here is a checklist that may help: Polish your English: spelling, grammar, punctuation, and so on. Are you trying to reach US English speakers or international English speakers? Make sure your phrasing is consistent with your target audience. Remember that buyers are on Fiverr so that you will solve THEIR problems. You are here to provide SOLUTIONS. There is no place for negativity in your copy. Don't say, I live in a third world …
I may be a Level 2 seller who has been here for about two years now, but there was a lot of trial and error along the way (and I mean A LOT). Despite the fact that I have a 99% overall rating with over 1,000 completed orders, I'm nowhere near "perfect" and I continue to learn new things daily. (I'm really not trying to toot my own horn... I swear!) Below, I have included a list of tried and true do's and don'ts. I learned from my fiverr blunders, so I'd like to share my acquired wisdom. My …
Hey guys! Let's cut straight to the chase. You're a new seller (or maybe even an older seller experiencing a sales slum). Here are my 3 top tips to generating sales: 1. Interlink your services and create related gigsI've seen many new sellers fall into two traps when first creating their gigs. One of these traps is to create multiple gigs which are essentially the same thing (such as "create modern logo design", "create a unique logo", "design your logo") in the hopes of getting more t…

Hi @charles20bc, Here’s a list I’ve put together that helps you stand out, look Professional, and how to setup a proper, well designed gig. Make sure you complete your profile setup 100%. Also, link all of your accounts (Facebook, Stack Overflow, Email, etc) so that potential buyers know you’re not a fly by night seller. Use proper English in your Fiverr profile. Make sure to notate where you’re from, and make sure your sentence structure is proper. Many potential buyers will not want to…

Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you post about issues, if you use the correct terms so everyone knows what you´re talking about: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service) It is NOT for Sellers to post their Gigs and services and offers, actually that can get you into trouble. Kindly do…

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-

Have you been struggling to get orders? Then you've probably looked at the Buyer Request section a few times now, and maybe you've sent a few offers. As a buyer whose posted requests before, here are some tips for how to actually appeal to the seller: Edit before you send. Make sure that your grammar and spelling is correct and that your sentences flow and make sense. The buyer won't sit there for ten minutes trying to figure out what you had tried to say and they are very unlikely to message…
It is common knowledge that technical professionals seldom lack the ability to communicate proficiently unlike other professionals such as businessmen, lawyers etc. On the other hand our brain works super efficiently (a biased opinion of course!), but our tongue offers basic functionality. So this thread is about SALESMANSHIP from the point of a non-sales person such as myself. There are a lot of different categories here on Fiverr, but majority of questions regarding sales on this forum …

Thank you so much Blaisefaint this is gonna be so helpfull to me.

What am i doing wrong?

THAT…

Its been two days since i created my Fiverr profile.

It takes anywhere between 3 weeks to 2 months to get a gig through organic search results. No one here, not even the top sellers, have a guarantee of getting their next sale. If they are getting sales, it is because they were on the platform longer, they have more regular clients, and many people have bookmarked their gigs.

No one hits the jackpot within 48 hours. Persevere. 🙂

Thanks a lot for responding and that really gave me a lot of courage. I guess now i will have some patience and give my best with your comment in my mind.

Hello anjylina

I am working as a seller on Fiverr for not more than 6 months. Trust me, I faced the same issues in the beginning what you are facing right now.

I didn't receive any offers for the first 10 days of creating my first gig. I sent more than hundreds of buyer requests, but all in vain.

Now, I am a level two seller, and I reached Level TWO in just 90 days of creating my first gig!

I will give you a few tips to attract sellers to your profile:

1. Send LOTS and LOTS of buyer requests - It seems futile and time consuming, but trust me, it is very useful. I found a lot of my bulk buyers through buyer requests only. Even though I am a Level TWO seller now, I still send buyer requests. One should always keep looking for new opportunities.

2. Update your profile - Make your profile attractive to the seller. Keep attractive display image for your gigs. Also, if possible, add an animated video to your profile. Trust me, the gigs with video intros tend to have a lot more hits than just images.

3. Try to convince the buyer as much as possible in the buyer requests options. Even though you can use luring words, you should refrain from making any false commitments or giving any false information to the buyer.

4. Refer your friends - refer your profile on social media like facebook, youtube, google+, twitter etc. and you can attract customers from these platforms.

5. Keep your gigs hard to resist - Let us just say that general market price for a logo designing gig is $5 per logo. You make an offer the buyer cannot refuse. For example, you give the buyer two logos for $5 and lots of revisions. This will be difficult in the beginning, since you won't get as much returns as you put in hard work, but once you start building reviews, you can always top up the prices.

5. Most important - BE PATIENT. It takes time, it takes patience, and trust me, in the end, you will get what you deserve.

Happy selling!

In a day I can send only 10 request to buyers and I regularly do it.

I have added a video and promoted my gigs to social media as well.

Yeah I have to be patient.

In a day I can send only 10 request to buyers and I regularly do it.

I have added a video and promoted my gigs to social media as well.

Yeah I have to be patient.

I understand. I have gone through the same thing. I would like to tell you that nothing guarantees buyers. No matter what level seller you are, no matter how many good reviews you have on your profile. I myself face such situations even now. I sit idle for days at strech sometimes and sometimes I am overloaded with work. So, I would say just give time to things, surely tables will turn in your favour 🙂

I understand. I have gone through the same thing. I would like to tell you that nothing guarantees buyers. No matter what level seller you are, no matter how many good reviews you have on your profile. I myself face such situations even now. I sit idle for days at strech sometimes and sometimes I am overloaded with work. So, I would say just give time to things, surely tables will turn in your favour 🙂

Thanks for encouragement btw.

@barjatyaarpit Can I request any seller to hire me as assistant in designing or is it forbidden to contact sellers?

It is not forbidden to contact sellers, you can contact them anytime. But Fiverr doesn’t guarantee that you will get paid for being an assistant to somebody. Let us say that I am a professional designer and you want to be my assistant. I receive orders and I give them to you for completion. Once the order is completed, and if I am not a honest person, I would not pay you for that order. If such a thing happens, Fiverr will not be liable to help you in any way. So it is better to make your own market name 🙂

It is not forbidden to contact sellers, you can contact them anytime. But Fiverr doesn’t guarantee that you will get paid for being an assistant to somebody. Let us say that I am a professional designer and you want to be my assistant. I receive orders and I give them to you for completion. Once the order is completed, and if I am not a honest person, I would not pay you for that order. If such a thing happens, Fiverr will not be liable to help you in any way. So it is better to make your own market name 🙂

Isn’t possible that a professional designer get an order for $10 and give it to me for $5 with proper processing? As I see most of designer have deliver time 4 to 7 days,while I express delivery in 10 hours. Then I guess it won’t be issue. What you say?

Isn’t possible that a professional designer get an order for $10 and give it to me for $5 with proper processing? As I see most of designer have deliver time 4 to 7 days,while I express delivery in 10 hours. Then I guess it won’t be issue. What you say?

If you can find such a person, then it would be a really good idea though. A lot of people work in this manner.

Hello guy’s !
my name is Saif
i joined fiverr in 2013 i didn’t really know what to do on it and i did not have ideas to share for 5$ so i stop it for a long 3 years…

2016 was the year that build a good english (8/10) and i start social media marketing in other websites then i rememberd fiverr 😄 it was my last station to start my gig based on my social media marketing knowledge well i have like 3 monthes of active on fiverr but i just made 7 sells and i just get five 5 stars reviews so i don’t look a great seller but maybe thats because i’m (new) and people don’t trust me…
the 7 that they did trust me and order my gigs, they all was happy with the service and working with me and i did promote theire videos,blog,website…
and now i’m doing gig promoting on redit and facebook to get your gig views and to show it to the world
in the end i wanna share my gig with you here
and hope you check it out and tell me what do you think of it and mybe try my service

thank you 🙂

Hello guy’s !

my name is Saif

i joined fiverr in 2013 i didn’t really know what to do on it and i did not have ideas to share for 5$ so i stop it for a long 3 years…

2016 was the year that build a good english (8/10) and i start social media marketing in other websites then i rememberd fiverr 😄 it was my last station to start my gig based on my social media marketing knowledge well i have like 3 monthes of active on fiverr but i just made 7 sells and i just get five 5 stars reviews so i don’t look a great seller but maybe thats because i’m (new) and people don’t trust me…

the 7 that they did trust me and order my gigs, they all was happy with the service and working with me and i did promote theire videos,blog,website…

and now i’m doing gig promoting on redit and facebook to get your gig views and to show it to the world

in the end i wanna share my gig with you here

and hope you check it out and tell me what do you think of it and mybe try my service

thank you 🙂

Hi Saif,

Welcome back to club.Hope it will be a life time service now. Best of luck.👍

Regards

Aman

@barjatyaarpit Can I request any seller to hire me as assistant in designing or is it forbidden to contact sellers?

Can I request any seller to hire me as assistant in designing or is it forbidden to contact sellers?

That would be spamming. If sellers report you for it (and they will, because you’re spamming them), you could get your messaging disabled, and, if you continue with that behavior, you could also get banned from Fiverr.

The only acceptable reason to message a seller is if you want to buy something from them and need to ask about their service.

Can I request any seller to hire me as assistant in designing or is it forbidden to contact sellers?

That would be spamming. If sellers report you for it (and they will, because you’re spamming them), you could get your messaging disabled, and, if you continue with that behavior, you could also get banned from Fiverr.

The only acceptable reason to message a seller is if you want to buy something from them and need to ask about their service.

Yeah I remembered old conversation, and I avoid to do so. Thanks btw.

Guest offlinehelpers

Why should they give you their work to do?

Their reputation would be dependent on somebody else’s work, getting it done on time etc.

Too much of a risk IMHO. This doesn’t apply just to you @anjylina - I know I wouldn’t be happy outsourcing my gigs to somebody else.

Archived