Not getting any Orders or Reviews, How can I improve?

taharushain

Hello,

I have been a Fiverr user from a very long time but I haven’t received many orders yet. Now, when I look at my gigs, I am not even getting much of impressions and the views are close to zero. I must be doing something terribly wrong here, can someone help point out how can I improve my GIGs so that I start landing orders again?

Thank you.

Hello there! One way to improve the chances of you getting orders and reviews is to ensure that you use the most appropriate keywords when creating your gigs (if you did not do this, you can still go back and edit). Look at your gig and make sure that you have your keyword in your title and you inco-operate this keyword in whichever other way you can. So, for example, if you are a Graphic Artist, be sure to include these terms in your “Keyword” section. 🙂

Hello there! One way to improve the chances of you getting orders and reviews is to ensure that you use the most appropriate keywords when creating your gigs (if you did not do this, you can still go back and edit). Look at your gig and make sure that you have your keyword in your title and you inco-operate this keyword in whichever other way you can. So, for example, if you are a Graphic Artist, be sure to include these terms in your “Keyword” section. 🙂

Hello @meticulousjay,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried to use the most appropriate keywords as possible, could you please give have a look at my following GIG and let me know if this requires changing in any sense.

The GIG is about designing HTML pages from PSD designs, and I have used these keywords in titles, description and keywords section.

https://www.fiverr.com/taharushain/convert-psd-to-html

Archived