Not Getting Any Response by Applying to Buyers Request ... Not even other way around

nomanjavedkhan

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 5 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

I think we all need professional help here :crazy_face:

(please note term implies: needs crazy-person doctor)

Sadly BR are hard work and 99% of them are not worth applying for anyway. Most people in that space want the impossible for vanishingly small amounts of pay. Most won’t even show you the work they want done before hiring which is a massive red flag. Most BR indicate they really do need professional help 😉

Simply show how you can help for proper pricing and you will learn over time which people are worth talking to, which might be ok, and which you must stay away from at all costs - as they will cost you an awful lot.

🙂

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 5 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you … will surely read the tips.

I think we all need professional help here :crazy_face:

(please note term implies: needs crazy-person doctor)

Sadly BR are hard work and 99% of them are not worth applying for anyway. Most people in that space want the impossible for vanishingly small amounts of pay. Most won’t even show you the work they want done before hiring which is a massive red flag. Most BR indicate they really do need professional help 😉

Simply show how you can help for proper pricing and you will learn over time which people are worth talking to, which might be ok, and which you must stay away from at all costs - as they will cost you an awful lot.

🙂

But initially has to go with this treatment just to keep going … in fact to start 😦

Yeah, have observed and changed things a bit from the past … learning to figure out the way to get my first order here … fingers crossed!

Agreed 🙂

But initially has to go with this treatment just to keep going … in fact to start 😦

Yeah, have observed and changed things a bit from the past … learning to figure out the way to get my first order here … fingers crossed!

I understand but DO NOT drop your own standards as the moment you do it leads to pain. Sadly here you have to be even more careful as a bad review can pretty well tank you.

Also do not fall for the cracked wisdom that one or two sales (particularly those way under your intended market) will bring real buyers in. It does not work out. If you want to sell to classy buyers, they will not be swayed by $5 garbage buyers having been in your store. Matter of fact it can be the complete opposite.

It is scary but hold your self-value.

🙂

I understand but DO NOT drop your own standards as the moment you do it leads to pain. Sadly here you have to be even more careful as a bad review can pretty well tank you.

Also do not fall for the cracked wisdom that one or two sales (particularly those way under your intended market) will bring real buyers in. It does not work out. If you want to sell to classy buyers, they will not be swayed by $5 garbage buyers having been in your store. Matter of fact it can be the complete opposite.

It is scary but hold your self-value.

🙂

Thank you for the advice dear! Much appreciated.

Archived