Not Getting any responses! Need GUIDANCE

me_ahmed_m

Hi there! It is really great to be a part of such vast and effective community. I am a new comer, my name is Ahmed. I have published my first gig today, yay!!!, I am really excited about it. sadly, i have not got a single response yet still, I’ll stay active 24/7 and will work hard and won’t lose hope. As you are the experts and professionals, i can use your advises, which i actually need right now. I am sharing my gig’s link down below.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/xrY7Dl

please review that for me and suggest me if any changes required. moreover, i’ll be really grateful if you can guide me about how to get work on Fiverr.
Regards
Ahmed

Hey,Welcome. I looked at your gig, everything looks good, but I would have made the text a little big, more readable (Gig Thumbnail) .

You can take this course for beginners (Also gives you a cool badge 😉 )

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
bOJRrFblROia0TSNQ3jS_ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg%20%2844%29.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

176937268_bOJRrFblROia0TSNQ3jS_ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg20284429.jpg.6aa21b1f7a518c6c5600ecb4c7151d33.jpg

Hey,Welcome. I looked at your gig, everything looks good, but I would have made the text a little big, more readable (Gig Thumbnail) .

You can take this course for beginners (Also gives you a cool badge 😉 )

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
bOJRrFblROia0TSNQ3jS_ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg%20%2844%29.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

thank you so so so much @nicatshah

i did not get that! @tuhin8 what do you mean by showing the response for working? do you mean i should stay active 24/7 till i get my first order? or you mean something else? BTW thank you so much for sharing ideas.

you have to stay online must and find out the time when buyer request come depend on your gig and local time

Hi! Your gig looks good! Very few people get an immediate response straight away. It will take time!

Keep active and online.
Check buyers’ requests every hour. I got my first order from the buyer’s requests.
Make more gigs (the more you make, the more exposure).
A lot of people do your type of work, offer something very unique that others don’t offer.

I hope this helps!

Hi! Your gig looks good! Very few people get an immediate response straight away. It will take time!

Keep active and online.

Check buyers’ requests every hour. I got my first order from the buyer’s requests.

A lot of people do your type of work, offer something very unique that others don’t offer.

I hope this helps!

Thanks for nice suggestion. Please visit my all gig and tell have any problem in my gig description, cover photo and others. This is my profile link >> https://www.fiverr.com/rummans07?up_rollout=true

Keep active and online.

I hope this helps!

Thank you so much for your expert advise i’ll surely make more gigs and will keep staying online and checking for buyers request

you have to stay online must and find out the time when buyer request come depend on your gig and local time

thank for this advice. though i felt that there are some specific times when you get buyer’s request. i’ll make notes for my self when do i get request most.

Archived