Fiverr Forum

Not getting any sales :(

I added few gigs but i’m yet to see any traffic or sales, does anyone have any advice for me on how i can up my sales?

Sheriff’s Note: Please place Your Questions in the FIVERR FAQS section. Moved.

Yes. Read some of the many hundreds of posts written by experienced sellers offering advice on how to get sales. Use the search engine for the forums (upper right corner) to input categories. (“how to optimize gigs” “how to promote gigs” “how to make sales” etc. etc.). You’ll find advice in all the forums, but start off with Tips for Sellers and Fiverr FAQ.

Also, how do you describe yourself as a “professional writer for 10+ years” when you are obviously very young (3rd year of college) and there are typos and grammatical errors in your gig description? If you’re claiming that you’ve been a paid/published author since you were 11 years old, you may need to back that up with facts. If buyers are put off by your presentation, then getting those important first sales might be difficult.

Hi there,

I can promote your gigs among 2 million Facebook members 2 days.

If you are interested, please check out my gig for further information

http://www.fiverr.com/mastershare/share-links-photos-among-2000000-real-users

Good luck for your future works!!!

celticmoon said: Also, how do you describe yourself as a "professional writer for 10+ years" when you are obviously very young (3rd year of college) and there are typos and grammatical errors in your gig description? If you're claiming that you've been a paid/published author since you were 11 years old, you may need to back that up with facts.

lol

You can better know about your skill and talent. Fiverr cannot boost your sell magically if you don’t have perfection in your niche. If you believe you are better in your work, you should apply those simple rules for success on fiverr like - short and catchy title of the gig, error-free description, one stunning and informative video describing your gig nicely,etc.

Reply to @kumudjoshi: Well said~!

@celticmoon

Thanks!!!

Reply to @pearlsant: I have been professionally writing since i was in grade school when i was in 4th grade i won a scholarship for my literacy skills to FSU. i did not pursue the scholarship but i continued writing for newspapers and online for blogs and website.