Not getting any sales :(

asada12

Hello,
I’m new to Fiverr(tho I didn’t know I had an account since 3 years…) and I just made a new gig(https://www.fiverr.com/asada12/make-a-trendy-and-creative-tshirt-design). The problem I’m facing is that I’m getting no sales. I only have gotten 1 click and 2 views since I set up this gig. I read online that using the Fiverr forum helps. I make all the designs myself and I have had the opportunity to design shirts for a small local brand but now I want my designs to be global and this isn’t helping. What more should I do?
Thank you,
Asad

I would suggest changing your gig title from this: I will make a CREATIVE typographic tshirt for teespring

To this: I will create a TYPOGRAPHIC design for Teespring in 3 days (or however long it takes you)

I will warn you that Teespring isn’t as popular as it used to be, there are too many people selling t-shirts nowadays.

Good luck!

Use buyer request. I get most of my jobs from there. You can’t really sit around, do nothing and expect business. Not unless you have a massive return customer base, anyway. That sort of thing takes time to build.

Alternatively, you could advertise externally. I’m not one to ask about that though.

Archived