I have sent already 160+ offers to Fiverr clients. But I’m not getting any good response. Can anyone help me, how to solve these problems?
You send buyer requests every day. Write the buyer request very nicely. Share your gig on social media every day. Thanks
I’ll go through the same list I do every time
- Don’t offer unlimited revisions. Unscrupulous buyers can keep you working on their job literally forever and never have to pay you. Offering unlimited revisions also says that you honestly don’t believe that you can get your customer’s job right, even with infinite chances to do so.
- Money-back guarantee, 100% satisfaction screams desperation and again can be exploited by unscrupulous buyers. See above.
- Trying to use “I’m online 24/7” as a selling feature says, “I’m desperate, no-one will hire me, PLEEEAAASEE hire me! I haven’t slept in weeks, I don’t even know which way is up any more.” As a buyer, I would run the other way.
- You have spelling mistakes in your gig. “Build websit” for example. If you can’t even be bothered getting your advertisement right, how can I trust that you won’t make mistakes in the job you do for me?
- Do NOT use bold/highlighted text in your gig. It just looks tacky, and if you’re designing web pages, then you’re saying that you’ll do a tacky job of that too.
Lots for you to fix, and the reasons you’re not getting work has nothing to do with if you are online all the time.
For Getting Order on Fiverr, you can try these.
160+ Buyer request is not so much so keep sending Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)
Research on creating gig by saw your competitor gig and then make yours gig by proper keyword researching.
Stay Active on Fiverr
Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,
Proper Description of your services.
Share your gig on the social media platform.
Thanks for pointing out my mistakes.
thanks for your good suggestion…
I am new here but I got many suggestion here.
Great can I know your suggestion maybe it would also work for me
Make sure you send an offer to a request you are sure and capable of getting done. Because once you send an offer to a request you are not sure of getting the project done, you will end up getting messages that you don’t understand.
Also have proof of your work done earlier.