Not getting Buyers on Fiverr

tarifaziz

Hello I’m a new seller on Fiverr.But I’m not getting any buyers. I got one tho who really loved my work but did not give me a review. If anyone needs any kind of work to be Done I can help.I will cost less for the sake of Reviews. Feels bad when you are good but you don’t have reviews.Have a nice day everyone 🙂

Hello I’m a new seller on Fiverr.But I’m not getting any buyers. I got one tho who really loved my work but did not give me a review. If anyone needs any kind of work to be Done I can help.I will cost less for the sake of Reviews. Feels bad when you are good but you don’t have reviews.Have a nice day everyone 🙂

But I’m not getting any buyers.

What are you doing to earn your orders? Are you marketing and promoting your gigs? Are you reaching out to your researched target customers? Are you connecting directly with the people who need what you have to offer? Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. What are you doing to EARN your orders? Sitting back and expecting them to appear out of nowhere is not an effective freelance strategy.

If anyone needs any kind of work to be Done I can help.I will cost less for the sake of Reviews.

This could get you into trouble with Fiverr. It is against the rules of this site to ask for reviews, or offer any kind of incentive to gain them. Reviews are voluntary. Trying to manipulate, incentivise, ask, or beg for reviews has gotten other sellers banned from this site.

Feels bad when you are good but you don’t have reviews.

Reviews are 100% voluntary. Buyers can choose to leave them if they wish, or not leave them if they prefer. Many buyers often choose not to leave reviews for a variety of reasons, and that is perfectly reasonable. Just be a great seller, and deliver fantastic work that is worthy of reviews. Your buyers can choose what they want to do from there.

Archived