Not getting buyers request

Guest monika143

Buyer’s request has taken a hit after the quite recent update.

That could be one of the reason.

Yes, I face also this problem, and i think also that after fiverr update i am not getting buyer request, i don’t know why i am not getting buyer request, Even some times my buyer request show empty.

What is the exactly reason for this.

Guest monika143

Are you referring to buyers sending you a message about custom offers?

yes…i am asking about new requests at the buyers request section…

Guest monika143

I also contacted customer support for this…but they replied that they cant help regarding this as its all depends on hw I created my gig…bt I am facing this problem for about two weeks although I hav not made any change in my gig and I was getting the requests before this two weeks…

I also contacted customer support for this…but they replied that they cant help regarding this as its all depends on hw I created my gig…bt I am facing this problem for about two weeks although I hav not made any change in my gig and I was getting the requests before this two weeks…

I am confused that how it depend on gig, because i modify my gig, but result is same.

• 2 months later...
Guest monika143

I am confused that how it depend on gig, because i modify my gig, but result is same.

Buyers request section has requests based on the services and categories of your gig…you may update your gig but your services remains the same and so the buyers request result remain the same…i think you are lucky that you receives buyers request…My buyers request section is empty from a long time instead of providing graphic designing services…and the wonder is neither me or anybody knows here at fiverr that how to resolve the issue…CS himself seems helpless as i think they don’t know exactly what the criteria…so disappointed…

• 1 year later...

I found a reason after research a few days, while i edit my gig subcategory “Others” and save then i finds lot of buyer requests, but one thing that these requests is not according to own skills.

This is two years old thread…

However ,

Share your gigs on social media daily you will get buyer requests.

Archived