Fiverr Community Forum

Not getting enough buyer requests and orders

Hello Everyone,
I hope you all are doing great!
I joined fiverr recently and did 2-3 projects successfully but from the few days im not getting any buyer requests so it means no order but I have like a lot of views and clicks. Please let me know if there’s anything I could do to improve my profile out here!
Thanks

4 Likes

I just wrote an article yesterday for the newbies and I am sure it has good content that might help your cause as well. You can find it here: Guide: Get your First Order.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply but unfortunately this is not what i am looking for!

6 Likes

I have a some of views and clicks but not order…i am seller of Image Background Removal…i need Your help…for my gigs order…please share your talent …

Hii…I need order…ready to work

whenever your gig advertised by fiverr than it goes in front of millions.
but if in your gig have not enough info or something like that which exceptional that time your gig goes for an average like others have.
that is why think,write and publish an exceptional gig which you can offer but for a low price that can not do others.
thank you

I have some of views, clicks & impressions , already got one order and i have been sent reply for their. but unfortunately i did not reply back from their. :neutral_face:

Thank You So much for your Consideration

Didn’t Get any Order Yet:frowning:

I also didn’t get any order. plz say some thing. What can i do

didnot get any order ye??what should i do now??

If you want help you need to create your own topic.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like