Not Getting Enough Order After Being a Level 2 seller also

iamvipul

IT’S SAD THAT BEING REGULARLY ACTIVE ON FIVERR FROM PAST FEW YEARS MANY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, GETTING 98% 5 STAR REVIEWS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY COMPLETING ALMOST 1350+ PROJECTS ON PLATFORM

can anyone check out my profile and see is there anything I have to improve or is there anyone facing the same problem?

I will take your suggestion very seriously and improve my gig

Thank you

Things have changed for everyone since the pandemic started. Here’s Frank’s take on things, which you may find helpful.

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Hey everyone! This one has been on my mind for quite some time now, but it wasn’t until a few days ago that I saw a couple of posts that actually troubled me, a lot. I see a lot of forum members posting about how after X amount of days they are not seeing any results, and how disappointed they are. I also noticed that it’s easy for senior members of the forum -myself included- to kind of jump on them, and tell them what they should or shouldn’t be doing, and how they shouldn’t feel disappoint…

Things have changed for everyone since the pandemic started. Here’s Frank’s take on things, which you may find helpful.

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…
Hey everyone! This one has been on my mind for quite some time now, but it wasn’t until a few days ago that I saw a couple of posts that actually troubled me, a lot. I see a lot of forum members posting about how after X amount of days they are not seeing any results, and how disappointed they are. I also noticed that it’s easy for senior members of the forum -myself included- to kind of jump on them, and tell them what they should or shouldn’t be doing, and how they shouldn’t feel disappoint…

Thank you there few tips which i can also apply … 🙂

Archived