Not getting impression & click

slrana41

Respected Fiverr. expert, I am a new seller on Fiverr. I am not getting more impressions and click. Could you please show me where is my fault? why I am not getting any orders?

Here is my gig:

favicon-32x32.png.2981dd02987d06a7e2b86b3f58786959.png Fiverr.com
do-youtube-channel-creation-and-management.jpg.ca05a22852b1e6bdb2a873f2a6623de1.jpg

slrana41 : I will do youtube channel creation and management for $15 on...

For only $15, slrana41 will do youtube channel creation and management. | Hi,Welcome to Our YouTube Services.We are Sohel & Rana, Creating and managing Youtube channel in a professional way.Keyword Research and Perfect Analytics is more important...

favicon-32x32.png.2981dd02987d06a7e2b86b3f58786959.png Fiverr.com
boost-your-business-with-facebook-marketing.png.80d80b00d882e0302b229f685b7169fe.png

slrana41 : I will boost your business with facebook marketing, instagram...

For only $10, slrana41 will boost your business with facebook marketing, instagram marketing. | Hey guys!Welcome to Our Facebook marketing services.We are Sohel & Rana, a professional digital marketing manager with more than 3 years of working...

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 36 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 36 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

thank you but still my gig, not showing to any pages.

Archived