Not Getting Much Orders for Facebook Like GIG ! Any Idea ? Anyone?

junaed_mahfuz

Since I’m not getting much orders from buyers, I made a video about my GIG as Fiverr says that a video can sell upto 220% more then other GIGS. Still my GIG is not even in the middle of RECOMMENDED where’s I completed 5 orders got all 5 stars and good reviews !!! And I noticed that few GIGS completed only 2 or 3 tasks and they are on the top !!! I don’t know it’s a bad luck or what

Is there anyway that I can move my GIG on top ?? I’m sharing my GIG link that includes the video. I need your feedback.

https://www.fiverr.com/s/681wht

Could be any number of reasons. Though one of the main ones that keeps surfacing is that every time a buyer purchases one of these gigs they get in trouble on FB and that often results in them losing their account. Many buyers are starting to see services like the one you’re offering as a bit risky.

But I don’t use any bots for sure to provide traffic. This is why I provide only 1000 Likes !! The sad part what I found is, Few people are using bots and cheating with people and increasing their view by using some software that generates traffic to your GIG or something like that, they are getting much more orders !!!

Being honest with what you do, and get many orders don’t works any more I guess !!! SIGH !!

Reply to @junaed_mahfuz:

Would depend on how big the network is and how much traffic each site in your network has.

On the other hand with this type of link selling you could offer allot less than 1000 likes as you can guarantee and prove that the likes are legit. I bet selling 10-20 likes this way could have better results than reselling through a third party like seller site.

However you still wouldn’t be able to guarantee the buyers fb page won’t get penalized! The reason being even though fb terms might not apply to you as a seller but the buyer would still be breaking fbs terms by paying directly for likes outside of fb. I think this is the biggest issue with fb like gigs these days.

Another issue is that after fb started selling likes themselves they also made changes to fp page upgrade visibility. If you for example have a fb page with 100 likes from people who are genuinely interested in your fb page updates, only about 15% of your likers will see your updates on their wall. Then you buy 1000 likes where only a handful of likers are interested in what you post. Now 15% of 1100 see your posts on their wall so in reality before when you had just 100 genuinely interested likers you actually got more exposure.

Personally i spend less and less time on fb after each change they make related to pages.

All these things contribute to a decrease in sales for those of you who sell likes.

As a buyer I agree with the statement that many are scared, having been burned by the bots. I would recommend that you redo your profile description and add a good solid description about the benefits of organic likes. Likes have a place in an overall marketing plan when used properly. Give me a shout, I will buy a gig as long as it is truly organic work.

Reply to @mgjohn78: I agree with most of your points. It’s true that most of the likes we send just to look good on your page. So I never assure to my buyers to provide then “working” likes which means that the people are liking on that page will likes or comment on page posts.

But the method I usually use is not BOTS. So i try not to cross 1000 likes for a GIG. and Trust me it takes almost 20 min just to send 80+ likes !!! and a BOT can send 1000 likes in an hour.

Thanks for all your guidance. It really helped me a lot. Still you will find a lot of buyers are buying likes knowing the facts. Is just because it looks good to see few thousands likes on their page.

Reply to @markusmc: As I always said that, I can never assure someone that the likes I provide will comment and always will be active on your page. I believe no one can does that. Many people are buying likes just because it looks good to see and many people on FB likes a page just because there are many likes !!! I hope you understand.

If you are talking about ORGANIC likes, is means, people are liking a page for an exchange of like than yes I can assure you that for sure.

Archived