Not getting new orders in June?

shibiyas

Hello Fiverr fam,
Great to see you all!
Taking this time to thank every one who helped me directly or indirectly to reach Level 1 seller. It’s a great feeling to reach one milestone. However, I am not getting orders after reaching level 1.
I don’t know more about current market, everyone have the same problem or not?

Can anyone tell me about this situation? Are you facing the same issue ?
Is there any solution?

Thanks

Check this out:

This is a long topic and thread. There are a lot of things you could disagree for. If you notice something which is not correct, tag me and tell me what needs to be corrected. I recently noticed this “bug”: Top sellers from the first page get thrown to the last page and then forgotten forever. If you came here to learn why and how I fixed it, you’ve come to the right place. However, this may take a lot of effort from your side, so, get ready! rocket Before I show you the steps to fix your …
Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Archived