Not Getting New Orders

yeasherarafath

I have the same problem! What’s happening?

I have 160 orders done for last 2 years had no problems!

It’s all started a week ago, since the fiver introduced new rules to push the level of sellers down. I was a salesman of level 2 and level 1 and now I’m without any level.

I had regular orders and now I have NOTHING for a week now!

Fiverr, why are you doing this???

Sent Buyer Request daily and then have some quality reviews you will soon regain your level.

• 3 weeks later...

After First Order, I Did not get any new order

Just got an order for first order updating😪. Why???

After First Order, I Did not get any new order

Just got an order for first order updating:sleepy:😪. Why???

Is there some reason why you aren’t marketing and promoting your gigs in order to reach out to your target customers and bring in more sales? Why are you expecting orders to magically appear just because you have gigs here on Fiverr? Fiverr does not owe you any orders – of any kind. YOU are going to have to take action to bring in your own customers.

That’s how business works. Your gigs are a business. Therefore, that’s how Fiverr works as well.

Guest offlinehelpers

No idea - I use Fiverr, not sure what fiber is apart from it being in my breakfast cereal.

If you’re talking about Fiverr’s gig placements - nobody knows - it’s a mystery!

It just a typing mistake

It just a typing mistake

I was going to say that many typing mistakes (and you do have them) might convince buyers to choose someone else, but then I’ve noticed that your gig description is taken from other sellers. That, too, might make buyers think that you’re not the best choice for the job, and convince them to look for someone who seems to be more honest.

Archived