Fiverr Forum

Not getting order after update fiverr

I used to get order daily, but after update fiverr site my order got down unexpectedly. I have mentioned it to fiverr support but did not get any satisfactory answer. I know many sellers faced this problem So I want to know something from them how can I overcome this issue. Thanks, everyone.

https://www.fiverr.com/imrul334/do-photoshop-edit-remove-background-20-images-professionally?funnel=50c82f6f-0a2c-4195-ab16-3f51a8f33985

hi,
Most of the sellers facing a drop in sales, I think mainly due to holiday season, my sales are also drastically dropped

Ohh. I also think so. Let’s see what happened next. Hope everything will be ok soon.

Hey
I experienced the same thing. I do not think it is related to the update. Most my gigs are academic related and its the holiday season so I guess it’s time to take a break as well. it will boost back after Jan, Hopefully.

Hahaha after Jan? Bro it’s a long season hopefully get some order today. Pray for me. Wish you happy fiverring

LOL Well depending on your gigs you can expect some sales really oon. Good luck :slight_smile:

Thank you. Good day.

You guys have already got orders, I started selling gigs on fiverr a couple days ago but I can even find my gigs when I search for them! I have an e card gig, a sound effect/autotune gig and a gig where I SHIP you a personalized poem as as gift for a loved one. Whenever I search for them they don’t show up, and even when I search for my username it doesn’t show up. Could you guys please see if you can find my gigs, and if not what should I do!! Thanks!!

Hi don’t worry. If you are not in search you should contact support. They will solve your problem.

Many people are facing this but might not be a technical issue. But maybe your tags need to be refreshed.
SaifAliPro

It is not a good idea I think. My order got down because of the holiday. Now everything is going well. Thanks for your suggestion.

Well yes bro i just suggested you ups and downs are a part of business :slight_smile:

Yes, I agree with you, my friend.

Ok I will contact support thanks!