Not getting Order from Last 3 months | Need Help

shamazsaeed

These are my suggestions for the gigs:

Gig: I will develope or fix bugs in your javascript,reactjs,nodejs app
In the gig title:
“develope or fix” should be “develop or fix”

Gig: I will be your front end web developer html,css,bootstrap
In the gig description:
It says “unlimited revisions” but none of the packages have the number of revisions value set to “unlimited”

The cancellations might have lowered your rank. If you’re not getting orders directly you could respond to buyer requests that are related to your gigs that you can do.

• Like 6

These are my suggestions for the gigs:

Gig: I will develope or fix bugs in your javascript,reactjs,nodejs app

In the gig title:

“develope or fix” should be “develop or fix”

Gig: I will be your front end web developer html,css,bootstrap

In the gig description:

It says “unlimited revisions” but none of the packages have the number of revisions value set to “unlimited”

The cancellations might have lowered your rank. If you’re not getting orders directly you could respond to buyer requests that are related to your gigs that you can do.

thanks @uk1000 .Really appreciate your suggestion

• Like 4

Hi. This might sound like a very small thing - but in your profile and gig descriptions as well as your gig titles, you haven’t left a character space after full stops / periods (.) or commas (,). This is a basic grammatical requirement of the English language. Because you’ve not done this, it makes your descriptions look careless to native English speakers, and it looks a mess on the page.

For example you’ve written:

I’m a developer with extreme heights of passion as well as i have rich experience of human computer interaction.I can bring your ideas to life and resolve your applications’ problems. I can help you with HTML5,CSS3,ReactJS,NodeJS,Firebase,Jamstack,UI testing.

I’m not going to correct your other grammar mistakes (there are a few mistakes in those few short sentences) but adding character spaces results in this:

I’m a developer with extreme heights of passion as well as i have rich experience of human computer interaction. I can bring your ideas to life and resolve your applications’ problems. I can help you with HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS, NodeJS, Firebase, Jamstack, UI testing.

Even though your gigs look appealing at first glance, when you look more closely there are actually many grammatical errors that will put off some buyers.

• Like 3

Hi. This might sound like a very small thing - but in your profile and gig descriptions as well as your gig titles, you haven’t left a character space after full stops / periods (.) or commas (,). This is a basic grammatical requirement of the English language. Because you’ve not done this, it makes your descriptions look careless to native English speakers, and it looks a mess on the page.

For example you’ve written:

I’m a developer with extreme heights of passion as well as i have rich experience of human computer interaction.I can bring your ideas to life and resolve your applications’ problems. I can help you with HTML5,CSS3,ReactJS,NodeJS,Firebase,Jamstack,UI testing.

I’m not going to correct your other grammar mistakes (there are a few mistakes in those few short sentences) but adding character spaces results in this:

I’m a developer with extreme heights of passion as well as i have rich experience of human computer interaction. I can bring your ideas to life and resolve your applications’ problems. I can help you with HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS, NodeJS, Firebase, Jamstack, UI testing.

Even though your gigs look appealing at first glance, when you look more closely there are actually many grammatical errors that will put off some buyers.

@english_voice i got it.As i am not a native english speaker so these mistakes .I will try to cover it.Thanks brother

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello Susan 🙂

Based on what you said, you are a successful freelancer (you managed to get 5 orders already), but you need to get more exposure on Fiverr (3 months without new orders). What you need is to make some changes to your gig to boost its rank in Fiverr search results.

Here’s a thread I wrote that explains how you can rank higher in search results:

Here are some proven-to-work tips that will help you boost your gig rank on Fiverr. Whether you are a newbie or an old timer, these tips will be helpful. The tips will be listed in the same order of creating a gig: • Gig Title • Make sure to include Keywords in the gig title itself, this is very important • Keywords • The best way to know the keywords that actually work is by searching Fiverr using a single keyword you know works, then copying Fiverr’s “suggested keywords” under the search…
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...