Fiverr Forum

Not getting order Om fiverr

Hello there! Im new on fiverr but have 4 years of experience with photoshop and lightroom.Waiting for my first order .If you have any work for me i will be very thankfull to you.I wont dissapoint you.Heres the link to my gig https://www.fiverr.com/rehansohail2050/do-photo-editing-professionaly-using-adobe?ref_ctx_id=b75f0ee4-6604-41ff-a73f-414a72caf893

Hello there,

Maybe you need to innovate, because of that kind of service is very overpopulated.

Try to make some buyers requests :slight_smile:

I know video editing.Should i start video editing?

Sending buyer request from 1 month but to no avail

You should make more gigs you can make 7 as new seller it will help you in showing buyer request. Yes if you are good in video editing you should create gig of that,

To improve your Gigs Make a nice portfolio for your products and annex it to your description section. Every day you can send10 buyer requests from your FIVERR account. Share your gigs on Social Media like Facebook | Twitter etc. You can earn more orders by marketing and promoting your gigs. Be patient and Try heart and soul. Remember, Social media makes a lot of contribution in this case.

Good Luck @rehansohail2050

Thanks everyone! I will try what you people said and see if it works.

same here im not getting no buyers but I have lots of gigs

First of all remove that PSDbox image from your gig. It will give signal to the buyers that this seller is using someone image.