Not getting order? this is 30 Day!

ecom_studio_ads

Not getting orders? please help me…

favicon-32x32.png.eb8d6d7b6934261d188d1f9f9475c6cf.png Fiverr.com
create-winning-dropshipping-products-facebook-video-ads.jpg.94e2b0fc33721e0ea243851b5d9abb33.jpg

Ecom_studio_ads: I will create shopify facebook video ads for aliexpress...

For only $5, Ecom_studio_ads will create shopify facebook video ads for aliexpress products. | Welcome to Ecom_Studio_Ads…..Are you looking for creating a video ad for your Dropshipping product? This is the best place for you!I'm here to solve all |...

Umm, you created a Gig in a space that is massively oversaturated and where demand has fallen through the floor. Whoever advised you that this would be a great plan should be being made to answer this.

As a Mix Engineer, I have to say that video is TOO EFFING LOUD If an advert hurts people’s brains it is just wrong.

As a former Web Sales Manager, I have to wonder how it is that you can claim “Market Researched competitive product ad” & “Winning Video Ad” and still be here saying No sales. surely if these things in your Gig are true, you should be outselling all of us.

I am truly sorry but your whole approach is broken. This is why it is hard to find work. You are not here to serve yourself but to serve people who have needs (they are prepared to pay to solve). As long as your gig is all bout you, no one (good) will want to hire you. Another way: would you marry a woman who did nothing but tell you how great she was? Or would you find one who was humble and supportive?

🙂

Umm, you created a Gig in a space that is massively oversaturated and where demand has fallen through the floor. Whoever advised you that this would be a great plan should be being made to answer this.

As a Mix Engineer, I have to say that video is TOO EFFING LOUD If an advert hurts people’s brains it is just wrong.

As a former Web Sales Manager, I have to wonder how it is that you can claim “Market Researched competitive product ad” & “Winning Video Ad” and still be here saying No sales. surely if these things in your Gig are true, you should be outselling all of us.

I am truly sorry but your whole approach is broken. This is why it is hard to find work. You are not here to serve yourself but to serve people who have needs (they are prepared to pay to solve). As long as your gig is all bout you, no one (good) will want to hire you. Another way: would you marry a woman who did nothing but tell you how great she was? Or would you find one who was humble and supportive?

🙂

Thanks for your effective advice!

🙂

I have got an order from a buyer. You can check this on my gig. But thanks for your effective time.

I have got an order from a buyer. You can check this on my gig. But thanks for your effective time.

Ok, so in the OP you have no orders but now to deflect from what has been advised, you say it is all ok because you have an order.

This proves what I said and you quoted back at me twice because it upsets you.

I know it is upsetting but my advice is direct and to the point in the hope that it wakes you up that you have to do things differently.

🙂

Ok, so in the OP you have no orders but now to deflect from what has been advised, you say it is all ok because you have an order.

This proves what I said and you quoted back at me twice because it upsets you.

I know it is upsetting but my advice is direct and to the point in the hope that it wakes you up that you have to do things differently.

🙂

Thanks, I’m not upset because you told me the real truth. Have a great day to talk to you. Thanks

Archived