Fiverr Community Forum

Not getting orders after an order cancelled

Hello, last month one of my order got cancelled without any reason. However it was cancelled by the support so my completion rate didn’t drop. But after that I’m not getting any orders. This month I got Level 1 badge. Still the problem is not solving. I’m sending buyer requests. More than 2000 buyer requests are irritating but I’m doing it. I recently completed a small project from my first buyer. Except that, this month was empty.

I don’t know where the problem is. Is it because the order cancelled?

or the problem is with my gig?

I have only 2 reviews in my profile. Can that be the reason?

Please give some suggestions on what to do. Should I contact support or improve my gig?

6 Likes

Improve your Gig.

If you contact support they will just send a copy/paste message about how they rotate Gigs etc to give all a chance to be seen and get orders.

GG

8 Likes

You can follow it: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010708757?utm_source=wix

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll check.

gig improvement can solve these issues

1 Like

Order cancellations do affect your gig’s stats, but I believe even the Pros and TRS have eventually faced order cancellations. Don’t lose hope and keep working on improving your gig and skills. Also do some research here on the Forum. There are sooo many precious tips here.

Below you can find some useful links.

I HOPE IT HELPS! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank You so much. I appreciate your help. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This may be helpful to you: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

2 Likes

How many buyer requests do you send out in a day?

Yeah, order cancellations are a bummer. There are many reasons as to why there aren’t new sales – too much competition, gig rotation, etc.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’ll read it.

1 Like

It depends on criteria. My services are on WordPress Elementor Pro and Wix. I skip buyer requests on Elementor pro as the competition is huge. And the buyer requests are over 2000 after receiving level. I know it’s not a problem but thta’s why I avoid elementor pro. Mainly I apply only for wix.