Not getting orders after an order cancelled

fahmidarahmann

Hello, last month one of my order got cancelled without any reason. However it was cancelled by the support so my completion rate didn’t drop. But after that I’m not getting any orders. This month I got Level 1 badge. Still the problem is not solving. I’m sending buyer requests. More than 2000 buyer requests are irritating but I’m doing it. I recently completed a small project from my first buyer. Except that, this month was empty.

I don’t know where the problem is. Is it because the order cancelled?

or the problem is with my gig?

I have only 2 reviews in my profile. Can that be the reason?

Please give some suggestions on what to do. Should I contact support or improve my gig?

Order cancellations do affect your gig’s stats, but I believe even the Pros and TRS have eventually faced order cancellations. Don’t lose hope and keep working on improving your gig and skills. Also do some research here on the Forum. There are sooo many precious tips here.

Below you can find some useful links.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

I HOPE IT HELPS! 🙂

Order cancellations do affect your gig’s stats, but I believe even the Pros and TRS have eventually faced order cancellations. Don’t lose hope and keep working on improving your gig and skills. Also do some research here on the Forum. There are sooo many precious tips here.

Below you can find some useful links.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

I HOPE IT HELPS! 🙂

Hello, last month one of my order got cancelled without any reason. However it was cancelled by the support so my completion rate didn’t drop. But after that I’m not getting any orders. This month I got Level 1 badge. Still the problem is not solving. I’m sending buyer requests. More than 2000 buyer requests are irritating but I’m doing it. I recently completed a small project from my first buyer. Except that, this month was empty.

Please give some suggestions on what to do. Should I contact support or improve my gig?

I’m sending buyer requests. More than 2000 buyer requests

This may be helpful to you: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

More than 2000 buyer requests are irritating but I’m doing it.

How many buyer requests do you send out in a day?

Yeah, order cancellations are a bummer. There are many reasons as to why there aren’t new sales – too much competition, gig rotation, etc.

More than 2000 buyer requests are irritating but I’m doing it.

How many buyer requests do you send out in a day?

Yeah, order cancellations are a bummer. There are many reasons as to why there aren’t new sales – too much competition, gig rotation, etc.

It depends on criteria. My services are on WordPress Elementor Pro and Wix. I skip buyer requests on Elementor pro as the competition is huge. And the buyer requests are over 2000 after receiving level. I know it’s not a problem but thta’s why I avoid elementor pro. Mainly I apply only for wix.

Archived