Not getting orders and messages after getting into level 1 seller

ashin_iqbal

It’s been 2 months and I’m not getting any orders and messages. Before getting promoted my ratings and reviews we fantastic and but I don’t know why I’m not receiving any orders now in Level 1. I think fiverr supports more to newbies !

but I don’t know why I’m not receiving any orders now in Level 1.

Fiverr gives new sellers a boost in the beginning. So that may be what you were experiencing when you were level 0.

Here are the categories and subcategories of gigs on Fiverr. Check out your niche to see how many other gigs are offering the same services you are. Then ask yourself what you are doing to make your gigs stand out from the thousands of other gigs in your category.

If you do not stand out from the other gigs, you will be looked over! Fiverr is not easy 💰 it takes much hard work.

When I was new, while I was waiting for my first order, I looked at sellers with lots of sales and tried to make my gigs look like theirs. BUT, I did not copy their gigs. If I had, I would have gotten in trouble with CS.

So don’t mope around wondering where your orders are and make something happen by improving your profile and gigs to be more appealing to the buyers.

All_Services.thumb.jpg.542515f3cdadf1cea2dfaee1ec6c7186.jpg
All_Services2424×2751 1.5 MB

Most likely your gig has been demoted.

If you check through your main keyword for your gig title, you might find your gig at the last pages ( starting from 16 to 21.

You can take your time and go through, to confirm this. once your gig is not ranking in the top pages, you tend not to receive messages

At some point, hearing about freelance, you think, “wow, I can make that kind of money on the side?!” Maybe you read an article or watched a YouTube video and it all sounded perfect for you. You do some research and find fiverr. By far the easiest way to get started in freelance. You sign up, build a gig, do some research, refine your gig, and jump into the market. You get the boost for being a new seller and you quickly rack up a few sales. Everything feels perfect and you’re ready to take ov…

Motivated 😍 Now I’ll try my level best best best 😍😍😍

Archived